19:19, Wed 22 May
Tandy
I just think it's lazy to say Rowett's football is boring. Coventry was anything but. Perhaps away from home Rowett tends to "settle for a point" unlike the home games

Yeah that one game we put three past a very distracted Cov with 30% possession and two very nearly calamitous defensive errors was great.

You are utterly joyless at times.

Thanks!
19:27, Wed 22 May
Tandy
Tandy
I just think it's lazy to say Rowett's football is boring. Coventry was anything but. Perhaps away from home Rowett tends to "settle for a point" unlike the home games

Yeah that one game we put three past a very distracted Cov with 30% possession and two very nearly calamitous defensive errors was great.

Thanks!
Was an open goal tbf that 😉
You were too kind
Tony Fantastico
19:33, Wed 22 May
Why are some of our fans being snobby about who we get in as manager, we are a league 1 club we could easily go for a Steve Evans or John Still type of manager, I see some people have suggested Pochettino, why would someone being linked to Man Utd , Bayern Munich want to come here, Neil would do an half decent job in my opinion,he's not a bad manager for this level we are in, would be a fair appointment
19:35, Wed 22 May
We’re the biggest club in the league.
With the biggest budget. It’s not snobby to want to win games, playing attacking and pleasing on the eye football
Tony Fantastico
19:36, Wed 22 May
Bluenose27
Is Alex Neil the sum of our owners ambitions. Very deflating and uninspiring, but I suppose if boring and dull gets us out of the league 1 then so be it. I’m already losing optimism and excitement for next season now regardless.

Given everything that’s been announced in recent months, if you can’t see that Alex Neil, who by the way hasn’t been appointed yet, is not ‘the sum of our owners ambitions’, then there is little anyone can say to cheer you up.
19:37, Wed 22 May
Alex Neil uninspiring, big mistake I would say.
Moving away from the ambition of the owner's in my opinion.
Surely better than this guy out there.
Everyone seems to think that Neil won't be able to do that, I see no reason why he couldn't.
Anyway, he's not our manager and until he is, it's all moot.
Up the feckin Blues
19:41, Wed 22 May
I remember stating on here that I thought Tony Mowbray was a dull, "meh" type appointment, and thought we should have tried harder with Steve Cooper.

But after watching his Blues teams and hearing him speak I was converted.

I think the same will be true of Neil, IF he comes.

No comparison between the two
19:42, Wed 22 May
Tandy
Tandy

Thanks!
Was an open goal tbf that 😉
You were too kind

I’m feeling charitable, the Tories are on the way out so today is a good day.
True dat, Neil is a Minstrels man.
Up the feckin Blues
19:44, Wed 22 May
Jesus Christ wish everyone would chill the feckout it’s been reported he’s been interviewed that’s it NOT APPOINTED do we honestly think the club will interview 1 candidate and appoint him no obviously not s9 let’s supee what the next few days bring before we wet ourselves….
19:46, Wed 22 May
b34blues
Jesus Christ wish everyone would chill the feckout it’s been reported he’s been interviewed that’s it NOT APPOINTED do we honestly think the club will interview 1 candidate and appoint him no obviously not s9 let’s supee what the next few days bring before we wet ourselves….

Thank you! Feel like I’m going mad here.
19:46, Wed 22 May
There are no betting odds to be had anywhere.

It’s not a done deal is it?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
19:49, Wed 22 May
Calm down its only our thoughts on this one person, by the way I hate him, I won't renew if we have him
19:49, Wed 22 May
It is impressive to have 200+ comments just because he is one of who knows how many interviewed.