18:06, Sun 26 May
Clapton
I still be believe in a man’s word being his honour and whilst the decision wouldn’t have been Cook’s alone to make in regards his dismissal it left a bad taste in the mouths of many neutrals.

Cook didn’t sack Rooney.

Also lol
18:19, Sun 26 May
Been away for the last week so not keeping tabs on everything.

Whats the latest? Is Neil their man and waiting for confirmation or other itons in te fire still?
18:29, Sun 26 May
NouCamp

Whats the latest? Is Neil their man and waiting for confirmation or other itons in te fire still?

Neil is in place ready to sign the contract, but Wagner is just waiting for the personal sign off of each platinum away member.
19:09, Sun 26 May
NouCamp

There is no latest. Lots of waffle out there but the club are keeping it remarkably quiet.
19:24, Sun 26 May
being a club with no leaks feels pretty great
19:27, Sun 26 May
I doubt it is that

we are now a lower profile club being in L1 and very few ppl other than our fans base really give a f**k
19:39, Sun 26 May
ephidor
I doubt it is that

we are now a lower profile club being in L1 and very few ppl other than our fans base really give a f**k

Yeah that’s why we got a full page in the I today, cos no one cares.
20:16, Sun 26 May
we will hardly be on TV other than on Streams..

I am unsure how much media attention you are expecting but Derby fell off the Radar after a few months of being in L1.

Remembering our last stint in early 90's lot of media attention came from the FA CUP run rather than how we were performing in the league, however I do remember blues being on Central TV for a few games.

I dont know if your old enough to remember but it isnt glamorous being in the 3rd tier
20:20, Sun 26 May
El Mayor
NouCamp

There is no latest. Lots of waffle out there but the club are keeping it remarkably quiet.

Good. As it should be.
Up the feckin Blues
20:29, Sun 26 May
ephidor

I am unsure how much media attention you are expecting but Derby fell off the Radar after a few months of being in L1.

Remembering our last stint in early 90's lot of media attention came from the FA CUP run rather than how we were performing in the league, however I do remember blues being on Central TV for a few games.

I dont know if your old enough to remember but it isnt glamorous being in the 3rd tier

Think sky are covering more league one games next season than they ever have, so you might be wrong.
20:30, Sun 26 May
ephidor

Times have changed mate, and I don’t know if its permeated your cave yet but even in League One and League Two the right names can equal interest - I mean, look at Wrexham.

Yes, it’s shit being in the third tier but that doesn’t mean no one cares.
20:45, Sun 26 May
Using evidence from 1995 to hold up your argument is peak SHA.
20:46, Sun 26 May
We will be on TV about 25 times, more often than we’re not
Happy Clapper
20:46, Sun 26 May
Thrillhouse
Using evidence from 1995 to hold up your argument is peak SHA.

It's also peak viler.
Up the feckin Blues
21:03, Sun 26 May
Not sure why people keep giving this one attention. Obvious villa