13:38, Thu 23 May
Now I know I'm old fashioned but should we not be getting the new manager in place first before we get in players he does or not want.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:42, Thu 23 May
Agreed. Who has authorised this, Craig Gardener?
13:44, Thu 23 May
montypenguin

Can we wait til we sign the player first before criticising them for doing it without a manager? Christ.
13:46, Thu 23 May
Decent signing, any mention of a fee

Remember seeing him in the playoffs, handful but missed a couple of chances. Still young
I'd be chuffed with this
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Nah, I'm asking a genuine question Dan, whose running the show at the moment. It's not a criticism.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Must be true.

Never heard of the fecker.
πŸ˜‚
Tony Fantastico
13:48, Thu 23 May
I'd be chuffed with this

Me too ...

PS .. some people may say "stamped on" .. i would say "stepped on deliberately"
13:48, Thu 23 May
El Mayor
montypenguin

Can we wait til we sign the player first before criticising them for doing it without a manager? Christ.

Don’t sign strikers moan

Signing striker moan

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
13:49, Thu 23 May
Now I know I'm old fashioned but should we not be getting the new manager in place first before we get in players he does or not want.

It's not a confirmed signing yet, obviously .... but any new manager who wouldn't approve of this isn't worth having as a manager
13:50, Thu 23 May
Tilton shark

Williamson nailed on for new manager...

It is the modern system, the club knows the style of play and signs players to suit it - the manager when in post just feeds into the process but it is someone else making the final decision.

Of course, I'm not currently convinced we are signing him anyway, given it so far seems not to be coming from anyone really reliable.
13:51, Thu 23 May
Rags
I'd be chuffed with this

Me too ...

I'd be delighted to sign someone who stamps on players. None of the current lot would have the bottle.

And he's a striker.

Shame it won't happen due to the scientific impossibility of the deal being completed.

Nice to speculate though.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
TaylorJay84
El Mayor
montypenguin

Don’t sign strikers moan

Signing striker moan

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

That's ridiculous. No ones moaning, and he looks the right type. I'm just curious who is in charge at the moment?
Who was the last striker we had to do this?

[x.com]

Would be an unreal signing.
13:53, Thu 23 May
Rags
I'd be chuffed with this

Me too ...

I'd be delighted to sign someone who stamps on players. None of the current lot would have the bottle.

And he's a striker.

Shame it won't happen due to the scientific impossibility of the deal being completed.

Nice to speculate though.

Very scouse though