14:27, Thu 23 May
Little whisper that Blues are interested in Brighton's 19 year old keeper who was on loan at Sheff Wed last season -

PLEASE NOTE ... us "being interested" and Brighton being prepared to loan him out, or sell him, or him wanting to come are all completely different things
14:29, Thu 23 May
That little shit took the piss at Hilsborough.
14:30, Thu 23 May
He's very good. I think Wednesday want him again.
14:31, Thu 23 May
Another one I’d really like.

Only whispers but hard not to get excited IF Beadle and Dean are the sorts we are in for.

Sounds like a good law firm that 😂
14:32, Thu 23 May
He looked class, gerrimin
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:32, Thu 23 May
Dodgy hands
Tony Fantastico
14:33, Thu 23 May
That little shit took the piss at Hilsborough.

14:34, Thu 23 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Dodgy hands

Ruddy dodgy feet.

How do we sign a fully able bodied goalkeeper?
14:38, Thu 23 May
We should be going after the Arsenal loanee to Wrexham, this season. He’s out of contract and ticks all the boxes.

[en.wikipedia.org]
14:41, Thu 23 May
Clapton
We should be going after the Arsenal loanee to Wrexham, this season. He’s out of contract and ticks all the boxes.

Hopefully we've had a look at him and the Chelsea GK who was at Oxford, Cumming. He looked useful and is out of contract in the summer, plus 24 so would be a free.
14:43, Thu 23 May
Clapton

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yeah looks a talent, him and the lad at Crawley who is a free agent too.

A younger keeper does seem to be on the cards doesn’t it.
14:45, Thu 23 May
Both hands ok?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:56, Thu 23 May
Reading around t'internet i get the feeling that IF Beadle was available to buy then there wouldn't be many clubs NOT interested in him - so probably no surprise that he's someone we'd be interested in
15:04, Thu 23 May
TaylorJay84
Clapton

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yeah looks a talent, him and the lad at Crawley who is a free agent too.

A younger keeper does seem to be on the cards doesn’t it.

I couldn't make up my mind about the Crawley lad when I watched him in the play-offs.

He's absolutely huge and confident with his feet, his hands looked a bit non-stick though.
15:43, Thu 23 May
Clapton

[en.wikipedia.org]

Okonkwo signs for Wrexham, 100%. They fecking love him there