18:31, Thu 23 May
Would ya?
18:32, Thu 23 May
If he’d never managed us then sure, but no cause he has. We need to stop looking in the past.
18:33, Thu 23 May
The bloke who is failing at Cambridge?
18:41, Thu 23 May
There's a whole world full of managers out there.

Just so you know. Its the same for players when transfer stories start.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
18:45, Thu 23 May
Would ya?

Not my type. If I had to pick, I'd bugger Pep.
18:50, Thu 23 May
Bluenose27
If he’d never managed us then sure, but no cause he has. We need to stop looking in the past.

I don't really understand this view. Yes, some fans annoyingly focus on ex-players and managers, but if they improve us, they are worth considering. Bielik is a prime example of that.

Monk is not the answer, though.
18:54, Thu 23 May
Ignoring the fact his main qualification seems to be that he previously managed us, he left under quite the cloud.
Dunno if the claims about his behaviour were true (trying to force all the players to use his agent/ best mate, almost forcing Jude out) but if true then he shouldn't be near the club, even if his performance warranted consideration.
19:04, Thu 23 May
I saw him in the Regents Arcade in Cheltenham at the end of August with some fat bloke.

I explained to him I was a bluenose he said, ‘you’re going to win the league aren’t you’, he couldn’t have been more wrong!
19:16, Thu 23 May
Bloke shouldn't be able to show his face in Birmingham after what he tried with Jude Bellingham.

Would have killed the club just to make him and his mate a few quid.

I despise him.
19:18, Thu 23 May
Waggeh
Bloke shouldn't be able to show his face in Birmingham after what he tried with Jude Bellingham.

Would have killed the club just to make him and his mate a few quid.

I despise him.

👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:29, Thu 23 May
Yeah I’d agree but the vast majority of ex players and managers are not worth considering as we’ve been awful for so long.
19:32, Thu 23 May
Would rather have either of the 2 linked with us today then monk back
19:34, Thu 23 May
Yeah and me
20:18, Thu 23 May
No.

Rude, beady eyed, untrustworthy and egotistical.

Blues fans need to get over this weird obsession with bringing back failed managers and players.

No wonder we’re in League One.
Dong Ren Out.
08:47, Fri 24 May
JourneyOn
I saw him in the Regents Arcade in Cheltenham at the end of August with some fat bloke.

I explained to him I was a bluenose he said, ‘you’re going to win the league aren’t you’, he couldn’t have been more wrong!

That proves his judgement is not very good.