19:17, Thu 23 May
Just saying hello to all, I’ve been reading posts on here for years but never bothered posting . Been going down the Blues intermittently over many years due to working abroad. One of the best years I ever had following the blues was when we were last in the old third division., what a blast. looking forward to next season regardless of whose leading the mighty blues
19:28, Thu 23 May
That’s a great and unique username. You’ll fit right in 👍
19:30, Thu 23 May
*who’s

Welcome 🤣
We've only got Chewits
19:31, Thu 23 May
Co-op Milk
Just saying hello to all, I’ve been reading posts on here for years but never bothered posting . Been going down the Blues intermittently over many years due to working abroad. One of the best years I ever had following the blues was when we were last in the old third division., what a blast. looking forward to next season regardless of whose leading the mighty blues

Pass or sterra?
19:33, Thu 23 May
YellowRivers
Co-op Milk

Pass or sterra?

that reminds me of being a kid and me nan always asking that :-)
22:53, Thu 23 May
Thanks for the heads ups with the spelling typo, probably the reason I’ve been an observer and not a contributor these last 30 years. I’m hoping that my recent contribution on this forum will bring Trinity girl out of the shadows and we can start laughing again.
23:06, Thu 23 May
I’m ace
Tony Fantastico
23:32, Thu 23 May
I’m better, less is more
23:40, Thu 23 May
I cant remember ever washing out anything other than an empty pass bottle .
23:43, Thu 23 May
Co-op Milk
I cant remember ever washing out anything other than an empty pass bottle .

You must be middle class like me.
23:58, Thu 23 May
Not sure about the middle class bit? Don’t like either political party , probably more swaying towards revolution rather than a general election .
00:04, Fri 24 May
A revolution like pasteurisation?
06:06, Fri 24 May
Zublue
I’m better, less is more
I’m not sure you’re even aware there is an Elite forum on here. You’re not better. Sorry.
Have a lovely day though.
And be better
Tony Fantastico
06:55, Fri 24 May

"I’ve been reading posts on here for years"

............ long enough to know you should feck off to Cyprus ?
08:33, Fri 24 May
What's the fastest drink in the world?

Milk...because it goes straight past your eyes.