20:02, Thu 23 May
Plymouth bound 😂

[x.com]
20:03, Thu 23 May
Really? No joke?
20:04, Thu 23 May
Imagine he ends up being ace there, and it turns out it was all Juke's fault.

We've been shit from the day Juke arrived, let's be honest.
20:05, Thu 23 May
We've been shit for 140 odd years 🤣
20:06, Thu 23 May
We've been shit for 140 odd years 🤣

True, it's Rags' fault.
20:11, Thu 23 May
I actually worry he does well there and it reflects really badly on us. He will have a pre-season to prepare properly, and they already play a more attractive style of football with players more suited to it.

On the other hand I hope it fails miserably and Plymouth get relegated. Nothing against them personally it'd just be funny to see it wasn't us it's him.
20:13, Thu 23 May
must be putting social media hits over points on the board
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:18, Thu 23 May
mjd2505
I actually worry he does well there and it reflects really badly on us. He will have a pre-season to prepare properly, and they already play a more attractive style of football with players more suited to it.

On the other hand I hope it fails miserably and Plymouth get relegated. Nothing against them personally it'd just be funny to see it wasn't us it's him.

I'm really not bothered how he does. What gets to me more is the fact he's actually going to be in a division above us next season.
20:19, Thu 23 May
Heckinbottom was apparently nailed on for that job....he must have another option...
20:22, Thu 23 May
Mein god
20:24, Thu 23 May
Tarquin
Heckinbottom was apparently nailed on for that job....he must have another option...

I'm sure most of Plymouth's targets are holding on for our job, which must be annoying if Plymouth want to get started early.
20:29, Thu 23 May
mjd2505

Tbf his floor is to just stay up every season, a club of that size and resources it has available, if he can achieve anything else it’ll be a bonus.
Hell of alot less pressure on him short & longterm managing them than us.

Could be a good fit who knows, but he’s somebody else’s problem now thank god.
20:31, Thu 23 May
Good luck to him.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
20:31, Thu 23 May
Well if he does Well, it will prove it was the players after all, He has something to prove and it would not surprise me if he did well there
20:32, Thu 23 May
It won’t actually prove anything - different players, different circumstances, he may have learned a lot when he was here etc etc