11:22, Fri 24 May
So Tom Ross posted that Mowbray had told him in a personal phoecall that he would definitely be back for pre-season.

Tom Ross, in my mind, didn't start with any credibility - but surely the most ardent of his fans must realise the bloke is a complete charlatan.

Or is this him mishearing ? or did Mowbray actually tell him that ?
11:25, Fri 24 May
He’s an free loading gobshite who should’ve been out out to pasture years ago

Voice of midlands football, my sexy arse
11:25, Fri 24 May
Yeah I'll be honest I wasn't sure on him as a source but that's the final nail for me. Could be he was reporting true but nah, I'm staying on the safe side when it comes to trusting him now
11:26, Fri 24 May
Part of the old guard that still needs turfing out by Knighthead.

Whether he was told it or not it shouldn’t be reported and left to the club to deal with.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:26, Fri 24 May
Whatever he did or didn't say, Ross shouldn't be sharing anyway.

Bloke is an asshole (Ross not Tone). All the times he's made himself look a prick over the years and he still can't stop himself.
11:31, Fri 24 May
Spike
Whatever he did or didn't say, Ross shouldn't be sharing anyway.

Bloke is an asshole (Ross not Tone). All the times he's made himself look a prick over the years and he still can't stop himself.

Yeah this. TBF things may have changed after TM spoke to him about pre season, but he shouldn't have shared it anyway - the free loading gob shite.
Up the feckin Blues
11:32, Fri 24 May
As we said on a thread at the time, Tom isn't deliberately dishonest, he's just useless, he shares stuff he has absolutely no rights to share, and shares stuff that he has misinterpreted because he's stupid.

Hence I never believe a word he says

I would say that he misinterpreted what Mowbray told him, then blabbered his mouth of at a forum because he wants to be the man, and now, as usual, it's backfired. And as Spike says, he shouldn't have been saying anything anyway, it was astonishing all the way through how he and Moxley could simply not grasp that any information coming out was not theirs to share, whether it was right, or in Ross' case, complete bollocks.
Happy Clapper
11:33, Fri 24 May
Terrible driver too.
11:33, Fri 24 May
yea, he probably said he wanted to come back, which i'm sure is true

but shouldn't have been said at all
11:37, Fri 24 May
He was probably talking about Tony Butler.
11:47, Fri 24 May
The best opening page to a thread, ever
Tony Fantastico
KC
11:49, Fri 24 May
Surely our new owners etc can see through Tom Ross. If not I'm worried.
12:35, Fri 24 May
Rags
So Tom Ross posted that Mowbray had told him in a personal phoecall that he would definitely be back for pre-season.

Tom Ross, in my mind, didn't start with any credibility - but surely the most ardent of his fans must realise the bloke is a complete charlatan.

Or is this him mishearing ? or did Mowbray actually tell him that ?

👍 Bloke actually believes he is intelligent too. Cretinous he is.

I just simply do not believe that TM, who asked for his privacy to be respected, had a personal phone call with TR anyway. For what reason would he have?

He’d also be well aware of TR and his tendencies from his spell at Albion. TM is no fool.
12:40, Fri 24 May
I was very disappointed that he was picked to host the Open House. Should be nowhere near the club in any capacity, let alone an official one.
12:41, Fri 24 May
Echo thoughts above - he’s a gobshite