06:00, Tue 9 Jul
Birmingham City have made the appointment of Mike Scott as the club's academy's head of coaching before the 2024-25 season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Worth a read
Absolutely worth a read! The amount of money Knighthead are spending on infrastructure at both training grounds and the stadium- only to tear it all down to build the Wheels site- is mind blowing.
We’re also appointing loads of highly qualified staff. Sounds like we’re gaining a strong reputation throughout football. Exciting times
08:24, Tue 9 Jul
This is brilliant stuff
09:07, Tue 9 Jul
Great article.
Always interesting to read about things going on in the background that we as fans hardly ever get a glimpse at
09:17, Tue 9 Jul
From where we was 18 months ago to after reading that article it feels like we've won the lottery...
09:31, Tue 9 Jul
Mario kempes 78
From where we was 18 months ago to after reading that article it feels like we've won the lottery...

I think we have, never thought it would happen in my lifetime.
Birmingham Mail
Birmingham City have made the appointment of Mike Scott as the club's academy's head of coaching before the 2024-25 season

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Linked Image

Great news! He might be able to get Sanderson back on the straight and narrow.
10:33, Tue 9 Jul
Really good stuff. KRO FEA
Yet people will still moan and say “what have Knighhead done” idiots
11:33, Tue 9 Jul
Yet people will still moan and say “what have Knighhead done” idiots

Name 'em or you're the idiot
Loved reading that, so the UEFA Pro license is essentially an assessment centre? God I hate those things.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
13:37, Tue 9 Jul
You obviously haven’t been on Twitter / X then mate
13:59, Tue 9 Jul
A licence not license - Dicken, get your spelling right.
18:08, Tue 9 Jul
Haircut1000
A licence not license - Dicken, get your spelling right.
one question mate have you ever made a mistake in your life? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz