17:59, Tue 9 Jul
Jeffreys in Acocks Green. Great staff, super range of stock, proper hardware store. Must be loads of others in Brum?
18:03, Tue 9 Jul
Kings Heath DIY. Same vibe. Always seem to have got what i need
We've only got Chewits
18:56, Tue 9 Jul
Peaky I have been in a few times when in Acocks Green as you say very well stocked with knowledgeable staff did you know that when I was it was Walkers fruit shop whose daughter Zena Walker was a film star
18:57, Tue 9 Jul
Peaky sorry I should have written when I was young
Peakyblue
Jeffreys in Acocks Green. Great staff, super range of stock, proper hardware store. Must be loads of others in Brum?

Hate to piss on your chips but the owner is a viler and her dad played for them.
20:05, Tue 9 Jul
Peakyblue

Fork handles?
the king loves me
20:10, Tue 9 Jul
Who is Handles
20:24, Tue 9 Jul
Peakyblue

Toolman Yardley
Don't give a shit, good shop. Vilers are almost people too. Not quite though. Too many fingers.
21:02, Tue 9 Jul
Casper
Fork handles?

Classic 🤣
We've only got Chewits
06:46, Wed 10 Jul
Bring back Bob's Models
10:19, Wed 10 Jul
What a shop.
11:17, Wed 10 Jul
Two that have gone now unfortunately -

Jeff’s Useful Shop in Walmley. Could get everything in there and Jeff did a lot of work in the community (RIP).

Dawson’s Toy Shop at the Fox & Goose. Upstairs was like an Aladdin’s cave to me in the early 70’s.
12:05, Wed 10 Jul
Gills toyshop in Sutton (where Frosts the chemists set up) before it relocated up by the Odeon late 70s (?) Both long gone now.

Broad Street DIY in Bromsgrove was another independent DIY shop that supplied all sorts.
16:06, Wed 10 Jul
Allan’s, Netherton.
Tony Fantastico