22:09, Tue 9 Jul
Could be injured and miss the final because a fan wanted a selfie!

A fan ran on the pitch to try and get a selfie with the team, security guards ran on and tried to stop him, one of the guards slipped and went through Morata's knee:

[x.com]

He was still limping 5-10 mins later and looked gutted. Imagine missing a Euro final because of a fan. I hope they identify him, I bet he'll be popular back home....
22:12, Tue 9 Jul
Sounds better than being a postman
Tony Fantastico
22:14, Tue 9 Jul
If he was that injured I doubt he’d be walking off on his own
22:16, Tue 9 Jul

A fan ran on the pitch to try and get a selfie with the team, security guards ran on and tried to stop him, one of the guards slipped and went through Morata's knee:

[x.com]

He was still limping 5-10 mins later and looked gutted. Imagine missing a Euro final because of a fan. I hope they identify him, I bet he'll be popular back home....

Why do you hope they identify him?
22:18, Tue 9 Jul
To present him with Birmingham’s finest crusty cobs?
22:21, Tue 9 Jul
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[x.com]

Because him thinking he's more special/entitled than everyone else, trying to 'be the one' who broke the rules but got a cool selfie - ignoring the fact that fans entering the pitch is a huge safety issue - might have just negatively impacted the football chances of his whole country. I hate people like him and I hope he gets enough negative reaction that he doesn't do it again and it discourages others from doing the same.
22:23, Tue 9 Jul
FB’s mate tells me Morata is sh*t anyway
22:24, Tue 9 Jul
fair enough, he probably doesn't even call a cob a cob!
23:06, Tue 9 Jul
newblue
FB’s mate tells me Morata is sh*t anyway

Certainly overrated
08:16, Wed 10 Jul
Felix
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[x.com]

Because him thinking he's more special/entitled than everyone else, trying to 'be the one' who broke the rules but got a cool selfie - ignoring the fact that fans entering the pitch is a huge safety issue - might have just negatively impacted the football chances of his whole country. I hate people like him and I hope he gets enough negative reaction that he doesn't do it again and it discourages others from doing the same.

Is it though? it was not a pitch invasion. I used to get on the pitch after every home game, when I was a kid. 10 mins before the end I would leave the Kop and enter the open gates of the railway end and then on I would go at the final whistle. I used to ask the players for their "tie-ups" in the end Mark Dennis used to have his in his hand ready to give them to me LOL
08:28, Wed 10 Jul
He could have had a knife.
If there is a single person on this message board that has never been on the pitch I’ll eat my hat. And be very disappointed in them.
08:36, Wed 10 Jul
Security risk is a bit different now. Remember when there was a bomb threat against the Baggies and the safety precaution was a tannoy announcement for the Main Standers to check under their seat?
08:51, Wed 10 Jul
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
If there is a single person on this message board that has never been on the pitch I’ll eat my hat. And be very disappointed in them.

I'm glad I still remember a world before 'elf n safety' condemned everything as 'potentially dangerous'. In the unlikely event that England reach the Final & beat Spain I hope to see a pitch invasion similar to Scotland's at Wembley all those years ago.
08:59, Wed 10 Jul
It was the fecking stewards fault for not wearing appropriate footwear. Should have had studs on those slippers.