06:00, Wed 10 Jul
Oliver Burke failed to register a goal or an assist in 23 appearances for Birmingham City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Birmingham Mail
Oliver Burke failed to register a goal or an assist in 23 appearances for Birmingham City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Because when you run around a lot with 2 left feet, not a lot happens!!!
07:29, Wed 10 Jul
Return of the King? Gerrimin
08:10, Wed 10 Jul
The bloke is a fake and literally robbing a living
08:23, Wed 10 Jul
Not literally, no.
09:01, Wed 10 Jul
I actually thought when he attacked centrally at times there was some excitement there, but he always always always ran into a blind alley and i got used to nothing happening.
09:06, Wed 10 Jul
StechyBlue
I actually thought when he attacked centrally at times there was some excitement there, but he always always always ran into a blind alley and i got used to nothing happening.

Not sure you're thinking of the same player mate. He was utterly awful 100% of the time he was on the pitch.
09:29, Wed 10 Jul
StechyBlue

Not sure you're thinking of the same player mate. He was utterly awful 100% of the time he was on the pitch.

No don't get me wrong i agree but his pace sometimes made you think something was going to happen but it never ever did.
Pace frightens the defenders running backwards but quickly players realised he doesnt do anything.
09:35, Wed 10 Jul
Yeah, I'd seen him do that against us in the past for other teams. So, thought he might be a half decent bench/squad option when we needed something different.

Unfortunately, he was awful. That 45 minutes against Rotherham will go down as one of the worst individual Blues performances I've seen.

A pox on relegation Rowett for starting him.