09:59, Wed 10 Jul
Pork pie v scotch egg

Discuss
10:01, Wed 10 Jul
thethinblueline
Pork pie v scotch egg

Discuss

Pork Pie with an egg in.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
10:14, Wed 10 Jul
Pork pie - hot with mustatd
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
10:15, Wed 10 Jul
Scotch Egg is the king of savoury snacks.

So many variations of it.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:19, Wed 10 Jul
A good scotch eggs is better than any pork pie, any pork pie is better than a bad-average scotch egg.
Bhx
10:21, Wed 10 Jul
I haven't tried a proper scotch egg to make the judgement yet. I'd love a piping hot one with a slightly runny egg inside.
All I've ever tried is the soggy supermarket ones which I feel doesn't do them enough justice
10:28, Wed 10 Jul
A good scotch eggs is better than any pork pie, any pork pie is better than a bad-average scotch egg.

and a good sausage roll is better than both
10:33, Wed 10 Jul

[www.porkiepies.com]

Might convince you otherwise.
Pork pie is definitely better. Anything with egg automatically fecking sucks, as they're vile disgusting things. Scotch eggs are the worst of all, as they're trying to be sneaky - Stealth Eggs! Bloody disgusting IMO.

NB - I don't mind eggs as a component ingredient, like in Cakes or other baked goods. I can even eat Egg Fried Rice, as you can't taste the egg in it. Anything else with proper egg in it is vile.
10:50, Wed 10 Jul
Pork scratchings over both
Tony Fantastico
10:58, Wed 10 Jul
Tesco for a while did pork pies with an apple sauce on top they were properly good. Failing that the Asda ones with cheese and pickle on are very good.

Sea salt and black pepper Kettle crisps with decent coleslaw also never fail to improve my mood
11:00, Wed 10 Jul
Pub I frequent does pork pies with Stilton on top. Incredible.
11:03, Wed 10 Jul
I'm stuck in the desert at the minute, but I am going to set a reminder to create this when I get home, sounds class!
11:04, Wed 10 Jul

Sausage rolls are the worst of the lot
11:04, Wed 10 Jul
Pork pie v scotch egg

Discuss

Blimey - I'd rather go hungry. Choice between egg (no thanks) or a bunch of gristle in pastry with some gelatine poured into to take up the gaps.

That's a hard pass on both counts