13:23, Wed 10 Jul
New one linked today £500,000, seems a new one everyday atm
13:24, Wed 10 Jul
Source Nixon - 50/50 unless anyone else can confirm they've heard something.
13:26, Wed 10 Jul
Yeah Nixon is one of the less reliable tbf

salt of pinch
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
13:28, Wed 10 Jul
Is this the Callum Styles that claims to be Hungarian? If so then its a no from me.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:29, Wed 10 Jul
Tilton shark
Is this the Callum Styles that claims to be Hungarian? If so then its a no from me.

The very one
13:40, Wed 10 Jul
At our level Callum Styles would be an excellent signing
13:42, Wed 10 Jul
Thrillhouse
At our level Callum Styles would be an excellent signing

Yeah, I'd like this one. He's a good player and plenty of scope to improve.
13:42, Wed 10 Jul
I'm not against this. Can play CM and LB although not really weak in any of those areas.
13:44, Wed 10 Jul
If I'm not mistaken I think someone mentioned on the Marc Leonard/New Signing thread that LB would be the next position in. This would fit that assertion...
13:44, Wed 10 Jul
Yeah Ribeye did menion that.
13:45, Wed 10 Jul
Tilton shark

The very one

That was all very weird ... playing that games/games for Hungary definitely ruined his chances of stardom as part of the English International team
13:45, Wed 10 Jul
Dugarry21
If I'm not mistaken I think someone mentioned on the Marc Leonard/New Signing thread that LB would be the next position in. This would fit that assertion...

Think Styles is more of a midfielder than a LB. I took that to mean Beck.

We'll have to wait and see what the next reliable rumour is or who we announce.
13:46, Wed 10 Jul

Surely, if he'd come, Drameh would be brilliant ... can play left back, right back, and emergency centre-half
13:49, Wed 10 Jul
Now Drameh would be a brilliant signing at this level, quite liked him but don't know if he would want to drop to League One.
13:50, Wed 10 Jul
mjd2505
Dugarry21

Think Styles is more of a midfielder than a LB. I took that to mean Beck.

We'll have to wait and see what the next reliable rumour is or who we announce.

Styles did start out on that left back position though, but who knows