13:26, Wed 10 Jul
After years and years and more years of it being absolute shite and not fit for purpose, I have a question.

Who is going to be the first person to moan that it is too loud 🤣🤣
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:40, Wed 10 Jul
Terry.
14:57, Wed 10 Jul
Me I don't like a loud pa system
15:03, Wed 10 Jul
Mario kempes 78
Me I don't like a loud pa system

You have had it too good for too long 😎
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:27, Wed 10 Jul
After years and years and more years of it being absolute shite and not fit for purpose, I have a question.

It's fair to point out that if people can now actually hear what is being said that there will be more compaints about the quality of content
15:49, Wed 10 Jul
The music was fine, it had to be some problem with the radio mic system, as that is what could never be heard
What did the Knights in White satin?
15:55, Wed 10 Jul
That bloke who used to scream on the mic and say make some noise for your Birmingham city really gets on my nerves
19:05, Wed 10 Jul
Totally agree and a very unprofessional when a stadium announcer screams so loud you cannot hear what he says. Hope he is replaced tbh
19:15, Wed 10 Jul
Camaaaaaaannnn yoooooooooo bloooooooooooooos.
19:16, Wed 10 Jul
Glad it’s not just me. When the club sent out their first survey I said that the PA system and announcer were an embarrassment.
20:37, Wed 10 Jul
Glad it’s not just me. When the club sent out their first survey I said that the PA system and announcer were an embarrassment.

No-one has ever come close to Keith Laurent
20:48, Wed 10 Jul
I think he’s class tbh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
07:31, Thu 11 Jul
Tilton shark

I think it was more the clarity than the volume in the Tilton. It doesn’t need to be deafening to be audible
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for over 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people