22:02, Wed 10 Jul
DvB
Tony Fantastico
22:02, Wed 10 Jul
Got the subs absolutely right today
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
22:05, Wed 10 Jul
Will we win it? Who knows

But in my increasingly long time of watching England, he's managed what most other managers haven't, and created a genuine team atmosphere despite rolling player in and out of the squad.

He may not be a great manager, but he's a bloody good man manager
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:07, Wed 10 Jul
We’ll win. All the luck has been going for us. That being said, we deserved to win tonight.
22:10, Wed 10 Jul
Rasputin
Will we win it? Who knows

But in my increasingly long time of watching England, he's managed what most other managers haven't, and created a genuine team atmosphere despite rolling player in and out of the squad.

He may not be a great manager, but he's a bloody good man manager

I think that’s a pretty accurate summary of his time in charge…and I reckon he’ll end it with a trophy
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
22:12, Wed 10 Jul
Think we'll beat Spain on pens
22:18, Wed 10 Jul
Nah, should've been wrapped up before half time
All hail to Lord Southgate of Aston
23:08, Wed 10 Jul
Bcfc 26
I'm sorry for doubting you.

2 successive euro finals!! Not many do that. Now go and win it
Hoping it's his last tournament, one weakness, in game changes, but got that right tonight. He has done so much for the national team. Changed everything, it was so crap before he came, most people hated England.
04:27, Thu 11 Jul
Tbf it was obvious what needed doing with several of us in the match thread calling for Kane and Bellingham, to be replaced.

He took Foden and Kane off. There’s no denying he’s done a magnificent job over the last 4/5 tournaments.

I must admit though I wouldn’t have put on Watkins, but that’s down to who he plays for. I wanted Bowen on tbh.

Got to give the manager credit for Watkins.
07:23, Thu 11 Jul
Bcfc 26

True but it has not been good to watch apart from last night and first half v Switzerland
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for over 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
07:25, Thu 11 Jul
quark
Bcfc 26

True but it has not been good to watch apart from last night and first half v Switzerland

If we lift the trophy Sunday it won’t matter how shit it has been to watch.

Tbf to Southgate, the best teams are the ones who can grind out results even when they’re not playing well and England have been doing that. I’d rather we saved our best performances for the semi and final when they’re really needed.
07:28, Thu 11 Jul
Let's be real, two Euros finals for a team that for most of my lifetime has been over-hyped and mostly a disappointment, is an incredible return.
07:40, Thu 11 Jul
bluer than blues
Let's be real, two Euros finals for a team that for most of my lifetime has been over-hyped and mostly a disappointment, is an incredible return.

See who the next manager is and what he can do with this bunch of players.