14:52, Fri 20 Jul
Is there anyway to collapse a thread or is the layout going to remain the same?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
14:53, Fri 20 Jul
You can change it in settings if that's what you mean.
14:55, Fri 20 Jul
No.

When I go to the main page, all of the threads are expanded. That's fine. But for instance the Villa thread is taking up most of the page. What I'm looking for is the option to collapse that thread so all I see is just the thread title.

Or an "ignore thread" option.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
14:57, Fri 20 Jul
What did you do before with expanded threads?
15:02, Fri 20 Jul
Nothing I could do. But it was a suggestion when you asked for suggestions for the new site. I was wondering if you implemented it? Or if there was an option for it.

Clearly not.

You've got my paypal details, I expect a full refund in the next hour. With interest. Or else.
15:35, Fri 20 Jul
Ah I thought it was a threaded view problem.

Once the new design has settled in I'll see if it's something I can do anything about, but its actually quite a complicated problem.

I think the best solution for you right now would be flat view on the list didplay and threaded view on the reading display.

Especially as the read star should take you to the first unread post from the list page.
16:01, Fri 20 Jul
Cheers bossman.