22:05, Mon 3 Sep
When viewing posts or scrolling since the update the whole forum is really jittery.

Using Samsung browser on galaxy s8

Happens when the top of the screen reaches the mark read button
07:35, Tue 4 Sep
Yeah I get this a lot too, very very annoying. I did post it a few weeks ago but it got ignored.

The screen also “bounces” off the bottom too.
07:47, Tue 4 Sep
You wasn't ignored, I thought the jitter problem had been fixed.

There was a problem on short pages where the menu redraw would trigger, which shortens the page, which caused the menu to reset, which lengthened the page which caused the menu to redraw etc etc etc and this resulted in a jitter that lasts until the page is scrolled up, as far as I am aware this is fixed, please let me know if you are still experiencing this, I'll need to know what phone and browser you use.

I am aware of a slight 'jump' when the page is scrolled down, the jump actually helps prevent the jitter above and is the lesser of two evils. It's not perfect and I will look into it.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'bouncing off the bottom' can you describe that to me in more detail including how to reproduce it.
14:04, Tue 4 Sep
Hi Andy, sorry if it was misunderstood, what I meant was I never received a reply on the thread I posted.

I can deal with the slight jump if it stops that awful jittering from a few weeks ago.

The bouncing hasn’t happened in a couple of days actually. When reaching the end of a page the page would automatically very quickly end up two or three posts up from the bottom. If done whilst scrolling quickly it had the appearance of bouncing.
14:05, Tue 4 Sep
I can’t seem to recreate it now so whatever was happening has stopped.
16:32, Tue 4 Sep
Andy
You wasn't ignored, I thought the jitter problem had been fixed.

There was a problem on short pages where the menu redraw would trigger, which shortens the page, which caused the menu to reset, which lengthened the page which caused the menu to redraw etc etc etc and this resulted in a jitter that lasts until the page is scrolled up, as far as I am aware this is fixed, please let me know if you are still experiencing this, I'll need to know what phone and browser you use.

I am aware of a slight 'jump' when the page is scrolled down, the jump actually helps prevent the jitter above and is the lesser of two evils. It's not perfect and I will look into it.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'bouncing off the bottom' can you describe that to me in more detail including how to reproduce it.

Yeah I am referring to the 'slight jump'. It really is off putting when scrolling and makes me think I am skipping or missing posts. Not a major issue but if you could rectify this it would make the mobile experience a lot more enjoyable.
18:02, Sun 28 Oct
Is there any update to if this will be fixed?
18:26, Sun 28 Oct
Seems to happen when it’s a new post for me with no replies, have to slightly scroll down to see the reply buttons. Go too far and it jumps back up