21:12, Tue 16 Apr
Every time I visit SHA at home (on Virgin) I get the following pop up:

Dear Virgin Media Customer,

You have been selected for chance to get rewards:
- Apple iPhone XS
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- £200 ALDI Gift Card

Attention, number of rewards are limited.

Press OK to continue!

IP : **********

I don’t get anything else like this on any other site, ever.

I’ve blanked the IP and PIN number from the message.
21:15, Tue 16 Apr

Others seem to:

[forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk]

[howtoremove.guide]
22:04, Tue 16 Apr
I’m not making it up, honest 🤷🏻‍♂️

It only happens on here and it’s every time l visit the site lately. I’ve used iPhones for years and had very few of these pop-ups, ever.

Cheers, for the cleanup link but it doesn’t seem to be working (or maybe it’s just me?!).

I’m not suggesting it’s an issue with SHA and just flagging it
22:13, Tue 16 Apr
been getting the message for the last week or so. Pretty sure only when on wifi thou.
22:20, Tue 16 Apr
Every time I visit SHA at home (on Virgin) I get the following pop up:

Dear Virgin Media Customer,

You have been selected for chance to get rewards:
- Apple iPhone XS
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- £200 ALDI Gift Card

Attention, number of rewards are limited.

Press OK to continue!

IP : **********

I’ve blanked the IP and PIN number from the message.

The site is almost unusable for me on my phone thanks to this exact thing, no matter what browser, be it WiFi or 4G, I cannot go to the list of threads without having this pop up, and the only way to clear it is to navigate away from the site, strangely don’t happen when you’re inside an actual thread.

Have pop up stopper active, cleared cookies/cache etc, logged out/in nothing changes. Also been about a week.

Bloody annoying 😩
12:25, Wed 17 Apr
#metoo
13:12, Wed 17 Apr
and me, found it on one other site but thats it
12:55, Thu 18 Apr
It’s a pain in the arse
21:43, Mon 22 Apr
Just started getting the exact same message here on my iPad. Virtually every thread I open it happens.
...and me getting it constantly on this sitte only...mines Talk Talk though, but the message format is exactly the same.

Only started happening today.

I’m on iPad too.
04:17, Tue 23 Apr
Clear your Safari cache
13:55, Tue 23 Apr
I've disabled a few dodgy looking advertisers, can you let me know if you're still seeing problems.

Can you take a screenshot of the page you were on when it happened and also let me know the time as accurately as you can.
21:54, Tue 23 Apr
...Andy, had no issues using the site today. Was unusable yesterday and I have done nothing with my iPad.

Thanks for sorting it.
22:31, Tue 23 Apr
I've disabled a few dodgy looking advertisers, can you let me know if you're still seeing problems.

Can you take a screenshot of the page you were on when it happened and also let me know the time as accurately as you can.

Just happened to me as I attempted to open this thread, ironically, literally thirty seconds ago. Alas I hadn’t yet read your message RE the screenshot, I’ll grab it the next time I get it..
22:44, Tue 23 Apr
Trying to open this thread I’ve had it 4 times in the last ten minutes, below are the two images, the first is a pop-up which you have no choice but to click ok, which then navigates you away to the second image...

Linked Image

Linked Image