19:38, Thu 11 Aug
For the last couple of weeks the site has been very unresponsive for me. If I click on headers or topics or anything at all that usually links to another part of the site it often does nothing. Other times it will go to a "site est inaccessible" page, often for just a few seconds before moving on but at other times it sits there until refreshed.

This is happening on both desktop and phone (hence not device specific) and happens out of the house when connected via another network or through 4G (hence isn't my internet connection). I've done the usual stuff re cookies & settings without any effect. Absolutely no other site is affected.

I take it it's just me since nobody else has complained ☹️
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
10:15, Fri 12 Aug
C'est la vie mon ami
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:31, Fri 12 Aug
This wouldn't happen if the site was French, I can tell you...
Strange but I was on my android phone yesterday , trying to read "something not quite right " seemed it may be interesting & my search kept going around in circles back to the main forum page !!! tried a bunch of times , any subject did the same, just like you describe . Today all is back to normal My 2p worth.
19:55, Fri 12 Aug
If it was French it would have surrendered and let the Germans run it a long time ago
What did the Knights in White satin?
Well you can all rest easy in your beds now because after about three weeks the problem has just stopped and everything is returned to normal

I presume the security services have got tired of tracking my online activities.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
07:46, Fri 19 Aug
zut alors!!! c'est magnifique
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast