11:56, Mon 19 Sep
Can anyone tell me why Coventry fans call us YAM YAMS ???
11:57, Mon 19 Sep
because they aren't very clever
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:59, Mon 19 Sep
Because it winds people up
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:59, Mon 19 Sep
I yam one.
And I do hope this is on here intentionally because you have an issue with it 😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
The same reason people in the south of England call Brummies 'northern'.

I do think people just generally have a poor geographical knowledge, at a local and national level.
The living always think that gold can make them happy.
12:17, Mon 19 Sep

This is the only reason. Forest do it too and it proper winds people up, it’s funny.
12:24, Mon 19 Sep
It doesn't wind me up or any bluenose I know. Just makes them look a bit thick.
12:36, Mon 19 Sep
It doesn't wind me up or any bluenose I know. Just makes them look a bit thick.

The bloke I heard shout “were not yamyams you c***s” the last time we played at Forest certainly seemed at least a tad annoyed.
12:54, Mon 19 Sep
Tandy

This is the only reason. Forest do it too and it proper winds people up, it’s funny.

This!

Of course cov folk know the difference between Brum and black country
I wouldn't bet on it, have you been to Coventry.
13:18, Mon 19 Sep
The Happy Prince
The same reason people in the south of England call Brummies 'northern'.

That winds me up.
13:48, Mon 19 Sep
I suppose we are Northern to them. But I know what you mean. Do you think Coventry fans call people from the dark place yow yows??
13:59, Mon 19 Sep
If that's the case they must go to Manchester and chant scousers at um and vise versa. And go to Newcastle and chant you soft southern b*******. I honestly think they are thick. They can't even make their minds up if their from the west midlands or warwickshire.
16:23, Mon 19 Sep
Trevorsjockstrap
If that's the case they must go to Manchester and chant scousers at um and vise versa. And go to Newcastle and chant you soft southern b*******. I honestly think they are thick. They can't even make their minds up if their from the west midlands or warwickshire.

Yeah I reckon it's definitely more to do with them not having a clue than being on the wind up.
Most blues fans just seemed to be confused as feck by them singing it, not wound up at all.
16:48, Mon 19 Sep
But we sing to any team from London "Cockney scum get out of Brum" 🤔