14:53, Tue 15 Nov
The mods do a great job because this board can get out out hand very quickly.

That said, sometimes - like my VPN thread - an explanation would not go amiss, even if it is to avoid the same mistake being made again.
16:34, Tue 15 Nov
It is a gripe then 😁
16:49, Tue 15 Nov
Pearly Dewdrops

That said, sometimes - like my VPN thread - an explanation would not go amiss, even if it is to avoid the same mistake being made again.

I had a thread deleted and I was put on the naughy step for 24 hours, I never had an explanation why or a reason I was put there.
The thread was asking about the spaces behind the goal at Man United.
"Goodbye" says it all
16:51, Tue 15 Nov
Yes and I’m unable to contact anyone via PM due to over excitement in the distant past.

Where’s the posts gone Tom?
20:25, Tue 15 Nov
John_Smullen
Pearly Dewdrops

I had a thread deleted and I was put on the naughy step for 24 hours, I never had an explanation why or a reason I was put there.
The thread was asking about the spaces behind the goal at Man United.

Tbf, John, I’d ban you for life for your Draconian views on the main Heardle on Spotify 😀
20:31, Tue 15 Nov
whenever i have had anything deleted i always get a PM telling me what i have done wrong - i then argue but always grudgingly accept the reason as its not me that will get the legal threat and you have to accept that.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:53, Tue 15 Nov
whenever i have had anything deleted i always get a PM telling me what i have done wrong - i then argue but always grudgingly accept the reason as its not me that will get the legal threat and you have to accept that.

This is very far from my experience.
21:02, Tue 15 Nov
Does it depend on the mod? I’ve had comments and the odd thread deleted but whenever it’s happened it’s normally been the same mid who and he’s always send a message to advise.
21:16, Tue 15 Nov
I don’t get an explanation, more of a bollocking. Good to know it’s not just me gets picked on though.
21:24, Tue 15 Nov
I got a ban once for saying someone was the same as their username. I won't say the username in case I bizarrely get a ban again.

I got some posts removed because I didn't back it up like I was writing a thesis.

They don't get it right all the time, but on the whole I guess they at least keep the place from descending into chaos.
23:31, Tue 15 Nov
Pah kids play, bet you don’t get access to whole forums removed.
11:43, Wed 16 Nov
mr_crosby
Pah kids play, bet you don’t get access to whole forums removed.

I have that badge of honour ✌