15:19, Wed 6 Dec
There is a poster who's posts come up as user ignored but when i check my profile i have no users ignores. It is only one poster but has been on all his recent posts.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:34, Wed 6 Dec
Bit rude.

If you click on ignore on an actual post that is saying user ignored I think it stops it.
I had this age ago. Posts coming up as ignored, but no user ignored.
Doing it a second time stops it.
Either that or you end up ignoring everyone.
15:36, Wed 6 Dec
I had this too. I'd clicked ignore by mistake on the profile itself somehow. Took me a while to work out what I'd done, but never worked out how given that the person wasn't a poster I recognised particularly.
16:31, Wed 6 Dec
'User ignore' is really easy to accidentally select while you scrolling on your phone. And unlike 'Report this item' it doesn't give you a second chance to confirm that you definitely want that poster on 'ignore' - it just adds them straight away.
16:56, Wed 6 Dec
Bottom right of the person’s post there’s the option to unignore
17:25, Wed 6 Dec
why did i not think of that ???? That has worked ta - just found it odd not appearing as ignored on my profile and would have been done accidentally as is an infrequent poster and not someone who is annoying unlike some others
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:54, Fri 29 Dec
Bottom right of the person’s post there’s the option to unignore

Cheers I had the same issue but never noticed the unignore button. I alway went to my settings where I only have the mail on ignore. As for users I never click ignore. I'm quite of ignoring Thongs without clicking a button :-)