16:46, Wed 17 Jan
Any possibility that this "word" could be replaced by the phrase "I am an attention-seeking fanny" by the swear filter?
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
16:56, Wed 17 Jan
OK,he effed up over Rooney but,what he's done behind the scenes gives him a lot of credit in my book. He's bringing in major investment,as he did at City.He was the start of what City are now and,if he does half as well for us,he should be given a lot more respect.
17:00, Wed 17 Jan
OK,he effed up over Rooney but,what he's done behind the scenes gives him a lot of credit in my book. He's bringing in major investment,as he did at City.He was the start of what City are now and,if he does half as well for us,he should be given a lot more respect.

I might be wrong, but I don’t think that’s what le frog is referring to.
17:00, Wed 17 Jan
Homer

You've not quite got the point 😁.
But well said anyway.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
13:26, Thu 18 Jan
Barking Poslethwaite
Homer

You've not quite got the point 😁.
But well said anyway.

Sorry,you'll have to explain it :)
13:28, Thu 18 Jan
...a certain user deliberately spells Cook as Cooke, being doing it constantly and is a bit tiresome 😤😤
He should be hung really. Adding an E to his surname is worse than what Hitler did to the Jews
19:14, Sat 20 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE

I might be wrong, but I don’t think that’s what le frog is referring to.

Lê Frog 🤣