09:57, Wed 31 Jan
I noticed late last night that a signature had been 'added' to my profile/posts that I hadn't written and mentioned two other posters.

I then edited my signature myself to highlight the fact that this had gone on and that it had nothing to do with me - mainly for the benefit of the two posters concerned.

This morning this had been changed again and there is no signature attached to my posts at all.

So someone (a mod I assume) has put a signature on my profile that has absolutely nothing to do with me and then stops my attempts to distance myself from this.

Can it be anyone other than a mod ? - I hope someone can clarify as I'm not happy to be dragged into any game-playing and it's just plain wrong anyway !
09:58, Wed 31 Jan
And now it's back !😀
10:03, Wed 31 Jan
Pearcy
I noticed late last night that a signature had been 'added' to my profile/posts that I hadn't written and mentioned two other posters.

I then edited my signature myself to highlight the fact that this had gone on and that it had nothing to do with me - mainly for the benefit of the two posters concerned.

This morning this had been changed again and there is no signature attached to my posts at all.

So someone (a mod I assume) has put a signature on my profile that has absolutely nothing to do with me and then stops my attempts to distance myself from this.

Can it be anyone other than a mod ? - I hope someone can clarify as I'm not happy to be dragged into any game-playing and it's just plain wrong anyway !

Could be a background IT issue, pulling through incorrect data. Something went wrong that was accidently giving you someone else's signature, possibly.

I think that is probably more likely than a moderator doing it (assuming they could)
10:04, Wed 31 Jan
Hopefully that's the case - thanks for replying