18:37, Sun 5 Nov
El Mayor
Freddie Pickering
Andy62
I was in the GMU yesterday and the turnstile I went through was very stiff and difficult to get through, I know I’m a bit of a wimp but it felt like it needed a bit of oil to loosen it up and I wasn’t the only one to have difficulty with it and it slowed access through it. I arrived relatively early and there was already a queue to get through it

Emailed the club early in the season about that turnstile. They said it had been passed to the maintenance team.
Nothing happened so emailed again. Got no reply after that. Use one of the others further up now.
So not all has changed for the good.

See my response on this thread... think it'll be something that won't get done until the summer

Hi Dan that's fine but at least one young lady and a child on separate occasions got stuck in the turnstile and needed help to pull them through. One by me and one by another chap in front of me.
With the entrance being crowded anyway next summer seems a very long time away.
18:45, Sun 5 Nov
Freddie Pickering
El Mayor
Freddie Pickering
Andy62
I was in the GMU yesterday and the turnstile I went through was very stiff and difficult to get through, I know I’m a bit of a wimp but it felt like it needed a bit of oil to loosen it up and I wasn’t the only one to have difficulty with it and it slowed access through it. I arrived relatively early and there was already a queue to get through it

Emailed the club early in the season about that turnstile. They said it had been passed to the maintenance team.
Nothing happened so emailed again. Got no reply after that. Use one of the others further up now.
So not all has changed for the good.

See my response on this thread... think it'll be something that won't get done until the summer

Hi Dan that's fine but at least one young lady and a child on separate occasions got stuck in the turnstile and needed help to pull them through. One by me and one by another chap in front of me.
With the entrance being crowded anyway next summer seems a very long time away.

It does … but the club are aware and as I said from what I know it’s not the easy fix everyone assumes it is; I suspect if it was it’d have been done by now.
18:58, Sun 5 Nov
Can they not just remove the turnstile. People have tickets now it’s not like it was when the cash went missing back in the two thru days.
19:11, Sun 5 Nov
Mister Mutley
Can they not just remove the turnstile. People have tickets now it’s not like it was when the cash went missing back in the two thru days.

Again, I’m assuming if it was that easy they’d already have done it.
With the kop lower seating moving on at a pace maybe the pressure on the GMU will reduce with people moving back down there.
The defective turnstile could then be closed with the reduced numbers.
If they can fix 2 stands they can fix a turnstile
Tony Fantastico
19:28, Sun 5 Nov
I'm pretty sure there are 2 faulty turnstiles, it's not singular.
19:40, Sun 5 Nov
Miguelagenn
I'm pretty sure there are 2 faulty turnstiles, it's not singular.

I haven't had the pleasure of the other one so far then.
19:44, Sun 5 Nov
I have a season ticket in GMU and the turnstiles have been like that for every game.