13:35, Fri 1 Dec
You can park in both entrances but the but the 2nd entrance if your going down the hill is the bigger of the two. There's a massive playground at the back of that one.

As others have said, you cannot cut between the two.
20:50, Fri 1 Dec
I suspect that the heavy traffic is a combination of the various construction works (HS2, tram etc) and the ULEZ meaning anyone with a smoky old jalopy will want to stick to the Inner Ring Road to avoid the charge. Changes to the parking permits in Digbeth will have also 'forced' people outside the IRR.

My expectation if Blues move to the Wheels site will be for parking to be for players, officials etc and disabled only. They won't want a huge stadium with a generous customer car park offer when the stadium is being used for concerts etc. Either that or Blues will charge you £15 to park near the ground like the NEC does.
22:34, Fri 1 Dec
Taities Rambo
I know it's been covered before, but where do people park on a matchday that's relatively secure and not too far to walk? Bringing my 7 year old daughter for her first Blues mens game tomorrow.

Thanks

I used to get the train every week but got fed up with all the cancellations. Park in Morrisons now on the retail park. Book your parking space on Your****ng.com and it’s £2.50 or if you want a walk there’s and Asda in the Bordesley Green Road. I think it used to be a Netto. Morrisons is a bit of a nightmare to get out of that’s the only problem.
22:42, Fri 1 Dec
SteveB69
Taities Rambo
I know it's been covered before, but where do people park on a matchday that's relatively secure and not too far to walk? Bringing my 7 year old daughter for her first Blues mens game tomorrow.

Thanks

I used to get the train every week but got fed up with all the cancellations. Park in Morrisons now on the retail park. Book your parking space on Your****ng.com and it’s £2.50 or if you want a walk there’s and Asda in the Bordesley Green Road. I think it used to be a Netto. Morrisons is a bit of a nightmare to get out of that’s the only problem.

Are we not allowed to advertise websites? Why has it been masked out?
23:00, Fri 1 Dec
Political correctness gone mad
23:31, Fri 1 Dec
SteveB69
SteveB69
Taities Rambo

Thanks

Are we not allowed to advertise websites? Why has it been masked out?

Cos you misspelled it and missed out an r, leaving a racial slur there instead.

Yourparking.com - see it works.
02:08, Sat 2 Dec
SteveB69
Your****ng.com

I tried typing in what I thought you meant, and all it brought up was nuddy ladies.
15:58, Sat 2 Dec
Sheep2
I went in to Birmingham last night to the Castle & Falcon..

Gruff Rhys?
We've only got Chewits