Shaun Ryder
The Damned
21:29, Tue 26 Dec
2024 or 1984 ? 😁
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
21:29, Tue 26 Dec
None of them.
21:34, Tue 26 Dec
To be fair, better than some of the shite that's pushed out now. Had a chat with my mates earlier today about music and youth culture, seems to have vanished since the turn of the century. Up the Mondays
21:38, Tue 26 Dec
The scratch
2000 trees
Thinking about Takedown festival.
21:40, Tue 26 Dec
Beans on Toast
Bombay Bicycle Club
Editors
Elbow
The The

So far….
21:59, Tue 26 Dec
The Drifters

Ellie Brooks

The Shadows

The OJays

Freddie and the Fecking Dreamers.
22:00, Tue 26 Dec
Theatre of Hate
22:06, Tue 26 Dec
Osterberg
Theatre of Hate

That’s St. Andrews isn’t it!?
22:14, Tue 26 Dec
MMBlue
What's everyone got lined up for 2024?

Happy Mondays
Stiff Little Fingers
Echo and the Bunnymen
Shaun Ryder
The Damned

I have seen

The Who
The Rolling Stones
Elton John
Led Zeppelin
Bruce Springsteen
Black Sabbath
Tina Turner
The Clash
Queen

No one on your list excites me at all.
22:15, Tue 26 Dec
Radavis
Osterberg
Theatre of Hate

That’s St. Andrews isn’t it!?

You know, I’ve always wanted Blues to adopt more of the ToH tribal attitude?
23:03, Tue 26 Dec
I’m Going to the Happy Mondays as well but mainly because the support acts are The Inspiral Carpets and Stereo MCs who I haven’t seen. Last time I seen the Mondays was supporting Oasis at Wembley and they were dreadful but willing to give them another chance and get to tick off 2 bands I’ve never seen.

Also, ElVana at the institute in March who are a Nirvana tribute band fronted by an Elvis impersonator. It looks and sounds better than the description.

Living my best Gen X life.

Oh, and going to a night with Carl Chinn the DVB at Hockley Social Club in February
06:07, Wed 27 Dec
TheHeath
I’m Going to the Happy Mondays as well but mainly because the support acts are The Inspiral Carpets and Stereo MCs who I haven’t seen. Last time I seen the Mondays was supporting Oasis at Wembley and they were dreadful but willing to give them another chance and get to tick off 2 bands I’ve never seen.

Also, ElVana at the institute in March who are a Nirvana tribute band fronted by an Elvis impersonator. It looks and sounds better than the description.

Living my best Gen X life.

Oh, and going to a night with Carl Chinn the DVB at Hockley Social Club in February

Saw Elvana this year at Beautiful Days. Top notch 👍
07:38, Wed 27 Dec
Tony Christie
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
08:48, Wed 27 Dec
One of my kids asked if I wanted to see Slipknot later in 2024, so I checked them out on You Tube, not a bloody chance.