09:22, Wed 27 Dec
The Bees are back performing again but so far they've only announced 4 dates and none are local. Hoping the mini tour is just a taster.
09:56, Wed 27 Dec
Count Arthur Strong. March. Leamington Spa.
09:57, Wed 27 Dec
I’m going to see GARY ROWETT
11:46, Wed 27 Dec
I’m seeing Beans too, Hare & Hounds?

Saw him recently at The Golden Lion, Todmorden.

Always a good night.
11:51, Wed 27 Dec
Currently just

Ado
Holy Other

But I’m sure I’ll see more.
12:53, Wed 27 Dec

Always a good night.

Yep.

First saw him supporting Frank Turner years ago, last saw him at the Castle and Falcon about a year ago. Seen him a few times in between including Wembley Arena (!) with Frank Turner, Billy Bragg and Scroobius Pip.

Love the new album.
12:57, Wed 27 Dec
...James
Suede/Manic Street Preachers
Echo And The Bunnymen 😤
16:00, Wed 27 Dec
wookie

Always a good night.

Yep.

First saw him supporting Frank Turner years ago, last saw him at the Castle and Falcon about a year ago. Seen him a few times in between including Wembley Arena (!) with Frank Turner, Billy Bragg and Scroobius Pip.

Love the new album.

Yeah, my lad got me into him a few years ago, also via Frank Turner, think all Frank’s fans end up on Beans, Will Varley, Sean McGowan, Gaz Brookfield etc!
16:08, Wed 27 Dec
wookie

Always a good night.

Yep.

Love the new album.

Yeah, my lad got me into him a few years ago, also via Frank Turner, think all Frank’s fans end up on Beans, Will Varley, Sean McGowan, Gaz Brookfield etc!

You can add Larry and his flask, Skinny Lister and Tensheds to that list too!
16:12, Wed 27 Dec
wookie
wookie

Always a good night.

Yep.

Love the new album.

You can add Larry and his flask, Skinny Lister and Tensheds to that list too!

👍
16:28, Wed 27 Dec
Just Slam Dunk Festival and 2000Trees Festival lined up so far. I'm sure there will be more.
18:39, Wed 27 Dec
Tony Christie and a couple of months later Teddy Swims
18:48, Wed 27 Dec
Pip Blom
Solar Eyes

They're the only ones I've got lined up so far
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
18:55, Wed 27 Dec
That's utter bollocks. There's so much good music out there at the moment it's impossible to keep track.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
19:06, Wed 27 Dec
To be fair, better than some of the shite that's pushed out now. Had a chat with my mates earlier today about music and youth culture, seems to have vanished since the turn of the century. Up the Mondays

Plenty of youth culture out there. Did it not occur to you that you don’t see it or recognise it because you’re not youthful anymore?