23:53, Tue 26 Dec
After John Eustace restored my excitement for this season with the back to back wins, I admit to being thoroughly surprised by Rooney’s appointment. Since then, ridiculous management has totally taken away any interest. I am done for the remainder of the season and this the first time in 60 years of following Blues I really don’t care whether we win lose draw get relegated or whatever. See you next season when hopefully, new management will be in place.
00:58, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT
After John Eustace restored my excitement for this season with the back to back wins, I admit to being thoroughly surprised by Rooney’s appointment. Since then, ridiculous management has totally taken away any interest. I am done for the remainder of the season and this the first time in 60 years of following Blues I really don’t care whether we win lose draw get relegated or whatever. See you next season when hopefully, new management will be in place.

If you have followed Blues for 60 years you should hang your head in shame and realise this is nowhere near the worse state this club has been in, In that time.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:59, Wed 27 Dec
Imagine sitting through the last decade and giving up now.

Respectfully, that's just effing stupid.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
01:37, Wed 27 Dec
Mister Mutley
Where’s CT?

Connecticut?
06:42, Wed 27 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Imagine sitting through the last decade and giving up now.

Respectfully, that's just effing stupid.

Or attention seeking?
I can understand the sentiment TBH. In the summer everything looked like it was on an upward trajectory finally and then the new regime go and blow it up and unleash a Zola on us - Rooney's on exactly the same points tally from 13 games.

In the long run, things should markedly improve but right now all that summer excitement is just dead and it was so unnecessary.
06:52, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT
I really don’t care whether we win lose draw get relegated or whatever

Piss off and don't come back !
07:17, Wed 27 Dec
Do you not think that's a bit of an overreaction?

The man doesn't like what he's seeing in front of him so he's deciding to do something else with his Saturday afternoons. Simple as that really.

Fundamentally, football is an entertainments business and if you aren't entertaining your customers they will naturally gravitate away from your product. I don't think there's a reasonable argument out there to suggest we are being sufficiently entertained as supporters at the moment.
08:36, Wed 27 Dec
Ron Burgundy
Do you not think that's a bit of an overreaction?

The man doesn't like what he's seeing in front of him so he's deciding to do something else with his Saturday afternoons. Simple as that really.

Fundamentally, football is an entertainments business and if you aren't entertaining your customers they will naturally gravitate away from your product. I don't think there's a reasonable argument out there to suggest we are being sufficiently entertained as supporters at the moment.
To be fair, we have been crap for probably 50 years out of his 60 of going down, we have not fallen from grace from winning league titles, FA Cups or the Champions League, we have been mediocre or worse in all my years of being a supporter, I like most fans have seen far worse, does anyone actually remember the 1980s, the days of Ken Wheldon etc, yes Blues pee me off big time, but it's in the blood, it's in our DNA, I am not ready to give up completely yet, better days will come but don't suddenly expect us to be challenging for top honours or playing Man C type football, we do not have the players for it, it's debatable if we ever will have
08:59, Wed 27 Dec
Maybe he means next year as in 2024 !
09:33, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT

If you care so little, why come on a message to tell everybody?
09:55, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT

I'm with you pally - I've just chucked the armchair out in the back yard. Eff this for a game of tin soldiers.
Up the feckin Blues
09:57, Wed 27 Dec
Supporting Blues has ups and downs!

Who knew?

This all reminds me of these entitled kid videos i keep seeing where a kid has a tantrum for getting an Xbox for Christmas instead of a PS5.

Poor performance last night with key players missing and others totally off it. It happens.
09:58, Wed 27 Dec
Happens a lot these days
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H