And will do until key players return and better players recruited. If the others step up we can win games and entertain, we’ve seen that.
10:02, Wed 27 Dec
probably need to recruit a better manager too, we’ll be relegated before we get chance to overhaul the squad
10:02, Wed 27 Dec
None of that matters. All that matters is WE BRING BACK GARY ROWETT.
10:04, Wed 27 Dec
Imagine a forward thinking board with cash to throw around thinking he would be the answer
10:05, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT
After John Eustace restored my excitement for this season with the back to back wins, I admit to being thoroughly surprised by Rooney’s appointment. Since then, ridiculous management has totally taken away any interest. I am done for the remainder of the season and this the first time in 60 years of following Blues I really don’t care whether we win lose draw get relegated or whatever. See you next season when hopefully, new management will be in place.

Tarah then !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:37, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT
After John Eustace restored my excitement for this season with the back to back wins, I admit to being thoroughly surprised by Rooney’s appointment. Since then, ridiculous management has totally taken away any interest. I am done for the remainder of the season and this the first time in 60 years of following Blues I really don’t care whether we win lose draw get relegated or whatever. See you next season when hopefully, new management will be in place.

The meaning behind keep right on clearly means nothing then?

Pathetic post and comes across like you were the kid who was shit at football who used to get upset at being shit so would say it's my ball and I'm going home.
12:44, Wed 27 Dec
That West Brom game has to go down as one of our flukiest wins of recent years and Huddersfield were just awful. If that was enough for you to discount the 6 previous games, I'm marking you down as fickle.
12:46, Wed 27 Dec
Miguelagenn
That West Brom game has to go down as one of our flukiest wins of recent years and Huddersfield were just awful. If that was enough for you to discount the 6 previous games, I'm marking you down as fickle.
Well said
13:10, Wed 27 Dec
Thongs
Imagine a forward thinking board with cash to throw around thinking he would be the answer

He's a better manager than rooney. So imagine a forward thinking board with cash thinking rooney was going to take us forwards. 19th and 2 wins😂😂
13:12, Wed 27 Dec
Miguelagenn

Rotherham were awful. We couldn't beat them. In fact we have only beat 2 teams. We have conceded 6 goals to plymouth and stoke.

I'll take those 'flukey' wins and beating awful sides again please. It was much more enjoyable than not seeing us win at all. The previous games before those 2 was better than 90% of what rooney has served up.
13:15, Wed 27 Dec
It's called astute game management and the proper team spirit which it garners.
14:03, Wed 27 Dec
Bluemarc81
Blue in CT

If you have followed Blues for 60 years you should hang your head in shame and realise this is nowhere near the worse state this club has been in, In that time.

It’s always a true statement but yes, it’s the hope that kills you
15:10, Wed 27 Dec
Ron Burgundy
Do you not think that's a bit of an overreaction?

To a Blues fan who says he doesn't care if we lose or get relegated?

Not really, no !
15:30, Wed 27 Dec
Blue in CT

You used to whinge about Eustace every week.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
18:37, Wed 27 Dec
I can do 10 more years and you are absolutely right it's definitely nowhere near the worst state the Blues have been in during all those years. The way the club is being run now is light years away from the last seven decades. Anybody comparing going to a Blues game to going to the pictures wants to seriously ask themselves if they are really a Blues supporter. KRO