19:47, Fri 5 Jan
Linked Image
19:48, Fri 5 Jan
I'm getting impatient Rags.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:56, Fri 5 Jan
I'd love ❤️ to see this ASAP. Just what we need, now and for the foreseeable future.
19:59, Fri 5 Jan
Minus the Sunderland badge
😜
19:59, Fri 5 Jan
Hopefully not wearing that Sunderland top though
20:04, Fri 5 Jan
It seems like the majority on here at least, want him.
Let's hope it happens now.
20:05, Fri 5 Jan
It's better than your draft statement, I'll give you that
20:13, Fri 5 Jan
100% gerrimin
20:34, Fri 5 Jan
That’s not Steve Cooper though.
21:09, Fri 5 Jan
Feels really unambitious for me.

If we're looking to set an unbeatable record for remaining in championship purgatory then yeah it's a great appointment.
Tam
21:17, Fri 5 Jan
I think it's sensible - what we needed all along, really. We needed somebody who could improve the football side of things of the course of the season, make us a more progressive side without throwing the baby out with the bath water, so to speak, and setting the club up for a targeted transfer window in the summer when quite a few big earners are off the books. I think that it would be a great appointment at just the right time in our stage of fottball development, bearing in mind the backwards steps that we've taken in the last three months.
Make Blues Great Again
21:25, Fri 5 Jan
Did Rooney feel ambitious enough for you.
21:33, Fri 5 Jan
Same as, underwhelmed but will support him. Strikes me as the 'nearly man'.
21:34, Fri 5 Jan
I think it’s a great appointment if it happens. good, solid championship manager, who can progress us and take us forward. Whether he’ll get us promoted is impossible to tell at this stage, but I’d say barring cooper or potter which aren’t or never was happening, he’s the best choice.
21:42, Fri 5 Jan
Oboe
Same as, underwhelmed but will support him. Strikes me as the 'nearly man'.
Toxic
Tony Fantastico