21:48, Fri 5 Jan
Better than the definitely not man, if it happens
21:51, Fri 5 Jan
Tony Fantastico
22:24, Fri 5 Jan
Tam
Seems ideal to me, his preferred way of playing aligns with what we want to do, but he can mix it up to suit as well, good record and doesn't flit from place to place.

Listening to him on the interview Rags put up, it got me thinking about the pastoral management and leadership attributes. We haven't had an older head (60+) in a long time, other than the brief and disinterested Redknapp months. Maybe the values of the man are what's needed to finally reset the culture at the club. Or maybe I've just had a couple of ciders and am overthinking it!
22:30, Fri 5 Jan
I cannot remember there ever having been as much unity regarding the appointment of a manager. Usually there is a wide spread of on views, with Mowbray there are only a few people not happy. It really needs to happen or there will be an awful lot of disappointed fans.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:54, Fri 5 Jan
He would not be my first choice but I am confident he will do a good job.
23:10, Fri 5 Jan
I’d be ecstatic with Mowbray.

Had Sunderland punching far above their weight and playing some lovely stuff, with a squad that was 90% kids and loans. Got a serious tune out of Diallo, Patrick Roberts and Clarke. He’d get a similar tune out of Dembele, Miyoshi and Stansfield.

Get him in Blues.
23:15, Fri 5 Jan
This would put our season back on track
00:38, Sat 6 Jan
Blues75
Feels really unambitious for me.

If we're looking to set an unbeatable record for remaining in championship purgatory then yeah it's a great appointment.

Fine by me!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
01:01, Sat 6 Jan
Oboe
Same as, underwhelmed but will support him. Strikes me as the 'nearly man'.

I'll happily take the "nearly man" over the "nowhere effing near" men we've been employing for the past decade.
01:11, Sat 6 Jan
Madeira Blue
He would not be my first choice but I am confident he will do a good job.

Out of interest who would be your choice.

Let’s assume Potter and Cooper aren’t interested.
LFD
02:02, Sat 6 Jan
Would be a top appointment. Knows the league, impressive win rate, promotes the youth and plays decent football. Quite underrated really.

Was initially hoping Cooper would be persuaded but sounds like he’s waiting for a Prem job so on balance I think Mowbray is our next best bet.
07:57, Sat 6 Jan
LFD
Been hoping Mowbray would manage us one day for a very long time.

Was always envious of how his team's played football.

Please happen
08:29, Sat 6 Jan
Rags
Linked Image

Can you do one with Jesse Marsch please?
08:35, Sat 6 Jan
Bluenose27
I think it’s a great appointment if it happens. good, solid championship manager, who can progress us and take us forward. Whether he’ll get us promoted is impossible to tell at this stage, but I’d say barring cooper or potter which aren’t or never was happening, he’s the best choice.

Exactly what I think. Would have loved Cooper, but TM is an excellent next choice.
09:27, Sat 6 Jan
I think it’s a sensible appointment and I would welcome it. Mowbray will steady the ship.

In truth, I don’t have a rush of excitement about the appointment, but maybe that will develop over time. He wouldn’t have been my first choice, that was Cooper, but I think he’ll be okay.

If he gets us threatening promotion over the next few years, he will have exceeded expectations.