23:56, Sat 6 Jan
Is it just me or was MOTDs coverage of our game rather biased? Upset we sacked Rooney?
AJW
00:02, Sun 7 Jan
Lots of games on motd tonight, great goal by Juke l, who cares what coverage we get KRO 💪
00:04, Sun 7 Jan
QBBC2
Is it just me or was MOTDs coverage of our game rather biased? Upset we sacked Rooney?

It's just you...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:14, Sun 7 Jan
Haven't watched it for years. Can't stand lineker and I think the rest of the pundits are boring.

Wheel Des Lynam back out.
11:17, Sun 7 Jan
Agreed I can’t watch motd anymore I really can’t stand lineker he’s got way to much to say for himself
11:29, Sun 7 Jan
He’s the best football presenter Jeremy on the box.do you mean you don’t like what he says outside the show?
11:31, Sun 7 Jan
Your easily pleased
11:35, Sun 7 Jan
Your easily pleased

To be honest .... if you have an issue with Lineker then YOU are the issue.
11:35, Sun 7 Jan
newblue
He’s the best football presenter Jeremy on the box.do you mean you don’t like what he says outside the show?

I just don't like him at all, I find him unbearable , same goes for his brother. Won't be much better when he goes as apparently Jenas is lined up for it and he's got no personality at all. I'd rather watch paint dry.
11:42, Sun 7 Jan
newblue

I just don't like him at all, I find him unbearable , same goes for his brother. Won't be much better when he goes as apparently Jenas is lined up for it and he's got no personality at all. I'd rather watch paint dry.

"same goes for his brother"

?????????

If you judged me by my one brother you'd fall on your knees every time i approached, scatter fresh roses on the path i walked and shower me with gifts

If you judged me by my other brother then you'd cross the road, look away out of fear, lob bottles at me from a distance and wouldn't piss on me if i was on fire.

I really don't see how you can use a dislike of someone's brother to judge them
11:46, Sun 7 Jan
Rags
newblue

"same goes for his brother"

?????????

If you judged me by my one brother you'd fall on your knees every time i approached, scatter fresh roses on the path i walked and shower me with gifts

If you judged me by my other brother then you'd cross the road, look away out of fear, lob bottles at me from a distance and wouldn't piss on me if i was on fire.

I really don't see how you can use a dislike of someone's brother to judge them

I'm not judging him by his brother. I don't dislike Gary because I dislike Wayne. Im just not a fan of either of them. Tbf they are both total opposites, Gary seems boring and Wayne outgoing I just dislike them for different reasons. Obviously I don't know either so I may be wrong.
11:49, Sun 7 Jan
colinp
Your easily pleased

Not really. He’s amiable and knows the game. What do you want from a football presenter?
12:01, Sun 7 Jan
newblue
He’s the best football presenter Jeremy on the box.
He has a fake name?
12:37, Sun 7 Jan
Just watched MOTD on iplayer.

Commentator describing Jukes goal as ‘lumbered’ forwards to connect with the header was very harsh. Excellent play and movement by him to get on the end of it
12:43, Sun 7 Jan
Ribeye
newblue

FA CUP MOTD last night was hosted by Jermaine Jenas with "experts" Nedum Onuoha and Ashley Williams.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.