12:51, Sun 7 Jan
Rags
newblue
He’s the best football presenter Jeremy on the box.do you mean you don’t like what he says outside the show?

I just don't like him at all, I find him unbearable , same goes for his brother. Won't be much better when he goes as apparently Jenas is lined up for it and he's got no personality at all. I'd rather watch paint dry.

"same goes for his brother"

?????????

If you judged me by my one brother you'd fall on your knees every time i approached, scatter fresh roses on the path i walked and shower me with gifts

If you judged me by my other brother then you'd cross the road, look away out of fear, lob bottles at me from a distance and wouldn't piss on me if i was on fire.

I really don't see how you can use a dislike of someone's brother to judge them

I'm judging you by your other brother then.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Tam
12:53, Sun 7 Jan
Panda
Just watched MOTD on iplayer.

Commentator describing Jukes goal as ‘lumbered’ forwards to connect with the header was very harsh. Excellent play and movement by him to get on the end of it

Yes, he lumbers at times, but that was a pretty poor description of his goal.
Make Blues Great Again
13:01, Sun 7 Jan
b34blues
Agreed I can’t watch motd anymore I really can’t stand lineker he’s got way to much to say for himself

What that he says on MOTD offends you?
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:11, Sun 7 Jan
newblue
colinp
Your easily pleased

Not really. He’s amiable and knows the game. What do you want from a football presenter?

Try insincere rather than amiable.

And yes, I have plenty of experience of him off the pitch and TV over 40+ years.
13:25, Sun 7 Jan

Commentator describing Jukes goal as ‘lumbered’ forwards to connect with the header was very harsh. Excellent play and movement by him to get on the end of it

Yep, a couple of digs about Blues and eulogising about their equaliser.
13:28, Sun 7 Jan
Strangely I never realised Gary has a brother called Wayne, Google is my friend.
13:45, Sun 7 Jan
I cannot stand the BBC especially "Chappers".
13:56, Sun 7 Jan
Panda

That annoyed me too
No need for that
14:16, Sun 7 Jan
Dirty Bertie
newblue
colinp
Your easily pleased

Not really. He’s amiable and knows the game. What do you want from a football presenter?

And yes, I have plenty of experience of him off the pitch and TV over 40+ years.

Sorry, didn’t realise you were right in what you think. I’ve changed my mind about him now, seeing as you know him.

I don’t quite know what people want in a TV presenter.
14:25, Sun 7 Jan
newblue
Dirty Bertie
newblue
colinp
Your easily pleased

Sorry, didn’t realise you were right in what you think. I’ve changed my mind about him now, seeing as you know him.

I have no issue with him as a presenter, only with the image he attempts to project.
14:49, Sun 7 Jan
Dirty Bertie
newblue
Dirty Bertie
newblue
colinp
Your easily pleased

I have no issue with him as a presenter, only with the image he attempts to project.

I do find that a bit odd as what he does is TV presentation. Which is the only way I come across him. I understand some people don’t agree or dislike his views that he expresses elsewhere but that’s a different thing to me.
14:59, Sun 7 Jan
newblue
Dirty Bertie
newblue
Dirty Bertie
newblue
colinp
Your easily pleased

I do find that a bit odd as what he does is TV presentation. Which is the only way I come across him. I understand some people don’t agree or dislike his views that he expresses elsewhere but that’s a different thing to me.

What is odd about finding the public persona, or image, to be at odds with what I have seen and experienced away from the limelight?

As for TV presentation of football programmes I am afraid I am old school in not having a great deal of interest.

Few presenters or pundits have ever enhanced my enjoyment of watching televised football.
Not even Jimmy Hill?
18:05, Sun 7 Jan
Lee Clark’s son has just come on for Liverpool, if I heard correctly?
18:23, Sun 7 Jan
Mad how pundits’ mostly inoffensive opinions on football have become the latest frontier for the culture wars