They've just got rid of Ayling too, to Boro
Happy Clapper
14:33, Wed 10 Jan
Le Mod
They've just got rid of Ayling too, to Boro
That’s a great move by Leeds. He’s dog meat finished
Tony Fantastico
14:34, Wed 10 Jan
Yeah he's noticeably regressed in the last 18 months, was a cracking player in his prime, rated him since Yeovil
Happy Clapper
14:34, Wed 10 Jan
Apparently we're looking at this Galatasaray striker, but of course, it's paper talk.

[www.birminghamworld.uk]
14:35, Wed 10 Jan
think i read they wanted a left back, and Byram will go back to the right

Would be amazed if they took Drameh back, think hes burnt his bridges there over the years, wasn't happy under Bielsa either
14:38, Wed 10 Jan
We're desperate for full backs as the first choice 3, as good as they are, are made of cheese.

A midfielder would be nice, although we'll probably be okay if JJ stays.

We need a striker, Juke and Hogan at this point is negligent. Maybe worth trying for Nketiah on loan if Toney signs for Arsenal.
14:41, Wed 10 Jan
πŸ‘
14:43, Wed 10 Jan
Sunik
We're desperate for full backs as the first choice 3, as good as they are, are made of cheese.

We need a striker, Juke and Hogan at this point is negligent. Maybe worth trying for Nketiah on loan if Toney signs for Arsenal.

Nketiah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
14:43, Wed 10 Jan
Don't fall for it...
Happy Clapper
14:45, Wed 10 Jan
Le Mod
Don't fall for it...

I know, I know. Sometimes the most obvious bait is irresistable
14:48, Wed 10 Jan
Sunik

This aint Football Manger on the PC pal hahaha
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
08:12, Thu 11 Jan
Loan Hogan to Sheffield.
Send Burke back.
Sell JJ and go all out for Whittaker from Plymouth
08:32, Thu 11 Jan
Plymouth would want in the region of £5-10m the way he's playing and having him tied down
08:40, Thu 11 Jan
We couldn't do it without freeing up those wages and selling our hot prospect, but I reckon he would move here for the right money.
08:47, Thu 11 Jan
Whittaker? More chance of signing Nketiah

Given they've lost Azaz and Cundle already this window, would take a ridiculous offer and not one we could afford and he'd have far better suitors