09:08, Thu 11 Jan
I'd like to be rock n roll with a healthy dosage of shithousery
09:13, Thu 11 Jan
A team that goes on the pitch expecting to win every game, has some artistry and skill but with an edge too.

Think of the likes of Clough's Forest, Keegan's Newcastle or Ferguson's Man United at their very best. More don't care who we are playing rather than no fear football - we are going to out run, out score and out tackle you. Let teams worry about us for a change.
16:49, Thu 11 Jan
My preference would also be the Liverpool style, with a healthy mix of homegrown talent in the side.

And NO shithousery. Leave that to the ones over the expressway.
Just a Blues side that fears no others, plays on the front foot and whose main aim is to score more goals than the oppo - and do it often.

That's all.
Up the feckin Blues
16:53, Thu 11 Jan
No fear football? Are you sure…?
16:54, Thu 11 Jan
Yes.
Up the feckin Blues
17:00, Thu 11 Jan
🫡
17:02, Thu 11 Jan
As much as i loved our premiership years, the dour football served up by Bruce then Mcleish made me hate sitting in the prem hoping wed squeek a goal.

Having a team that creates chances, scores goals and puts in 100% every week - would do
17:04, Thu 11 Jan
Hoofball, bit of route 1, bit of pressing, bit of shithousing,

Just at a better standard than we currently manage.
17:29, Thu 11 Jan
That’s what you want at the end of our evolution? You want to be like Sean Dyche’s Burnley? Even Burnley didn’t want to be like Sean Dyche’s Burnley any more.

The standard we currently manage is perennial relegation dogfights from the Championship so you’re not setting your sights very high in just being happy to finish lower mid table of the PL for the next 5-15 years - dream big!
18:23, Thu 11 Jan
If I had to pick, Liverpool. Want us to try and dominate teams, not pass pass pass but high press, aggressive, bit of shithousery and when we have the ball look to move it quickly, get up the pitch and score goals.

Like others have said, under McLeish and Bruce it became tedious hoping we would sneak a goal.

That's why the vision of Knighthead is so important.
18:28, Thu 11 Jan
QBBC2
🫡

Sorry, but you asked! 😁
Seriously, cheesed off with seeing Blues sides playing 'not to lose' or 'nick a point' - and that goes back as far as the Prem years.
Just once before I shuffle off, I'd love to see something like that Blues side of the 70's when I started going, where they played to win.
Or a Barry Fry Blues with 10 forwards and 7 wingers on the books.
I know football has changed a lot, but Leeds managed it not so long back under Bielsa and I'd love to see a Blues side with that swagger again.
Up the feckin Blues
18:42, Thu 11 Jan
If we can finish above 18th in the PL in the next 5 years i'll be pleased whether we play like a cross between the Bolshoi ballet and peak Barcelona or like John Beck's Cambridge's less sophisticated cousins.
18:48, Thu 11 Jan
I prefer to watch Liverpool but I’d like us to be like Man City, will never happen though. You can hear the moans from a mile away when we play two passes at the back as it is.
19:02, Thu 11 Jan
“Identity….is the crisis, can’t you see?”