15:56, Wed 17 Jan
Sure it was 3k or just under, 2k is the usual league allocation
16:00, Wed 17 Jan
Maybe mate.
Tony Fantastico
16:02, Wed 17 Jan
bit disappointed having done the hard yards getting to silver i am classed the same as club class, so i've go to sit on the pc ready and waiting for 1pm tomorrow to make sure i get a ticket
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:02, Wed 17 Jan
MMBlue
Hopefully we'll still get the full 4800 which I think it is.
Will we sell that many though?
16:03, Wed 17 Jan
Easily I reckon
Tony Fantastico
16:05, Wed 17 Jan
Fair few jibbed in that night too
16:07, Wed 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Easily I reckon

👍🏻 haven’t done many away this season so not sure what demands been like. Trains are buggered from London so will have to judge if I can get a ticket first.
16:07, Wed 17 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
bit disappointed having done the hard yards getting to silver i am classed the same as club class, so i've go to sit on the pc ready and waiting for 1pm tomorrow to make sure i get a ticket

bit irking for anyone who went last night and up to hull not being guaranteed the chance to buy a ticket

them the breaks
16:08, Wed 17 Jan
Comfortably I reckon; cheap tickets, local, proper kick off time.
16:14, Wed 17 Jan
NouCamp
Mowbrays Toe & Knee

bit irking for anyone who went last night and up to hull not being guaranteed the chance to buy a ticket

them the breaks

did that too ! We sold out easily last time we went and that was last game before lockdown and we were crap at that point so i think we will take the full allocation if we can get it
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:15, Wed 17 Jan
Capacity 32261. 15% = 4839.

This is the maximum Blues could request IF Leicester issued tickets for "fully ticketed" capacity. But they may be initially restricting sales as Blues did for Hull last night.

In this case it is 15% of the total tickets issued/to be issued.

Extract from rules:

"191. For Competition Matches other than a Semi-Final or the Final, the Away Club shall have the right
to claim either (a) up to 15% of the tickets issued (up to a maximum of 9,000);
or
(b) if the Ground
is not all ticketed, up to 15% the Ground’s maximum capacity, provided that:
191.1. the tickets are for admission to a fully segregated area; and
191.2. the request for the tickets is made within four days of the relevant draw.
192. The Home Club shall comply with any request for tickets made in accordance with Rule 191."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:18, Wed 17 Jan
We’ll 100% get more, I wouldn’t worry.
16:19, Wed 17 Jan
B_C_F_C
Capacity 32261. 15% = 4839.

This is the maximum Blues could request IF Leicester issued tickets for "fully ticketed" capacity. But they may be initially restricting sales as Blues did for Hull last night.

In this case it is 15% of the total tickets issued/to be issued.

Extract from rules:

"191. For Competition Matches other than a Semi-Final or the Final, the Away Club shall have the right
to claim either (a) up to 15% of the tickets issued (up to a maximum of 9,000);
or
(b) if the Ground
is not all ticketed, up to 15% the Ground’s maximum capacity, provided that:
191.1. the tickets are for admission to a fully segregated area; and
191.2. the request for the tickets is made within four days of the relevant draw.
192. The Home Club shall comply with any request for tickets made in accordance with Rule 191."

Doesn’t point B show that we can still get 15% even if they are restricting tickets? It will be a fully segregated area.
16:21, Wed 17 Jan
Blues could well have asked for the smaller allocation on the basis we get more if we sell them.
17:51, Wed 17 Jan
Can anyone remember how many we got in 2020 FA cup match just on the eve of lockdown?.

I went to the game but I can't remember.