17:54, Wed 17 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
bit disappointed having done the hard yards getting to silver i am classed the same as club class, so i've go to sit on the pc ready and waiting for 1pm tomorrow to make sure i get a ticket

I’m silver also, but thinking the club know we have enough tickets to satisfy demand up to all the memberships, if not does seem unfair, but anyhow I will be really surprised if we don’t get more.
17:54, Wed 17 Jan
17:57, Wed 17 Jan
👍
18:09, Wed 17 Jan
Anyone else who’s got their tickets today order a digital one?
18:24, Wed 17 Jan
Lord Boz
No. Simply on principle.
£1 p+p or £1.60 for digital !? 🤷‍♂️
We've only got Chewits
18:24, Wed 17 Jan
Dave

More than that, we took 5129.
19:06, Wed 17 Jan
I expected 4.500+ and I'm sure we would sell them.

Question.

4 season ticket holders.
What needs to be in place for 1 of them to order tickets for all 4?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
19:09, Wed 17 Jan
Project Furlong
Lord Boz
No. Simply on principle.

It looks like they’ve offered it in error. Had blues branding on it rather than Leicester - and now it’s not being offered so I think they’ve offered this in error. Email and a phone call tomorrow with the Ticket office. Triffic
20:11, Wed 17 Jan
Probably initial allocation. Blackburn last season we were given 4k initially but would have given us an extra 3k if we sold the initial allocation.
20:27, Wed 17 Jan
Need an extra ref if anyone has one please for me pal.
08:02, Thu 18 Jan
Lord Boz
It looks like they’ve offered it in error. Had blues branding on it rather than Leicester - and now it’s not being offered so I think they’ve offered this in error. Email and a phone call tomorrow with the Ticket office. Triffic

Good luck
We've only got Chewits
08:18, Thu 18 Jan
Project Furlong
Lord Boz
No. Simply on principle.

I've had a few away tickets which have been e-tickets and they've all had Blues branding.

Never had an issue with any of them.
09:21, Thu 18 Jan
wannabee bailey
I expected 4.500+ and I'm sure we would sell them.

Question.

4 season ticket holders.
What needs to be in place for 1 of them to order tickets for all 4?

Are you all connected in a network? If you go onto your Blues eticketing profile you can check who is in your network.

If they are not you can add them instantly, but you require their Blues ticket ID and surname.

Then when it comes to buying tickets you'll add 4 to your basket and then assign each ticket to the names you want to buy for.
09:26, Thu 18 Jan
They will have to accept your request to be added to your network, by email
Tony Fantastico
09:29, Thu 18 Jan
If anybody can spare two references for this one ideally adult and child but two adults fine please pm me ...greatly appreciated 👍