09:01, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven.

My cousin, a man who took a 9 year old me to my first ever Blues game when he saw that I talked about Blues and watched them whenever I could on Star Soccer but had no money to go or anyone to go with. I still remember walking to the top of the Tilton and then seeing the pitch as you reached the crest, and life wasn't the same again. I can never, ever repay him.

A man who loved the Bears as well, and we went everywhere with them for a period of time - 14 from 16 games when they won the JPL in the early 80's, golden memories.

I hope you get to see us get back to something like those early days when we went, from wherever you are now ā¤ļø
09:05, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry for your loss number 8. šŸ’™
09:07, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven. Sorry for your loss. Kro
09:09, Tue 23 Jan
Condolences mate.
RIP Steven šŸ”µāšŖļø
Tony Fantastico
09:15, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry to hear that mate. RIP šŸ’™.
09:21, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry for your loss mate

X
09:22, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry for your loss mate

Treasure the memories as Iā€™m sure he did.
09:22, Tue 23 Jan
number8
RIP Steven.

My cousin, a man who took a 9 year old me to my first ever Blues game when he saw that I talked about Blues and watched them whenever I could on Star Soccer but had no money to go or anyone to go with. I still remember walking to the top of the Tilton and then seeing the pitch as you reached the crest, and life wasn't the same again. I can never, ever repay him.

A man who loved the Bears as well, and we went everywhere with them for a period of time - 14 from 16 games when they won the JPL in the early 80's, golden memories.

I hope you get to see us get back to something like those early days when we went, from wherever you are now ā¤ļø

I have exactly that vivid picture 53 years on, getting through the turnstiles at the Tilton and running on ahead of my dad, up that slope with the old refreshment hut on the right and seeing the pitch šŸ’™
Our Loved ones leave us but they will always be with us in memories.šŸ’™
09:28, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven šŸ’™.
09:32, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven šŸ’™
09:32, Tue 23 Jan
theAtlas
number8
RIP Steven.

I have exactly that vivid picture 53 years on, getting through the turnstiles at the Tilton and running on ahead of my dad, up that slope with the old refreshment hut on the right and seeing the pitch šŸ’™

Exactly the same here.

Condole to No8 šŸ’™
09:34, Tue 23 Jan
I feel for you mate.

RIP Steven.
Tam
09:34, Tue 23 Jan
Very sorry for your loss. The memories will always remain. šŸ’™

You mentioned the sight of the pitch that you had, which really resonates. Mine was the Kop, but the sight that greeted me at the top of the steps was possibly the greatest sight known to man.

Cherish those memories. xx
Make Blues Great Again
09:35, Tue 23 Jan
Condolences bud, KRO šŸ’™

RIP Steven, you have a lot to thank him for.