09:36, Tue 23 Jan
Big hugs mate
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:37, Tue 23 Jan
Condolences to you and your family x
RIP
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
09:44, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry for your loss mate RIP Steven
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:56, Tue 23 Jan
So sorry for your loss - sending big hugs even though you don’t like that sort of thing 🤗

RIP Steven #KRO
10:23, Tue 23 Jan
number8
RIP Steven.

My cousin, a man who took a 9 year old me to my first ever Blues game when he saw that I talked about Blues and watched them whenever I could on Star Soccer but had no money to go or anyone to go with. I still remember walking to the top of the Tilton and then seeing the pitch as you reached the crest, and life wasn't the same again. I can never, ever repay him.

A man who loved the Bears as well, and we went everywhere with them for a period of time - 14 from 16 games when they won the JPL in the early 80's, golden memories.

I hope you get to see us get back to something like those early days when we went, from wherever you are now ❤️

Sorry for your loss.

RIP Steven
10:27, Tue 23 Jan
And just to say, anyone (or their wider family, kids, etc) affected by the loss of a friend or loved one who needs some advice, guidance or general info then feel free to PM me.

I've done it for people on here in the past and would be happy to do so again if needed.

KRO
Dan
10:42, Tue 23 Jan
Sorry for your loss mate
12:44, Tue 23 Jan
Pearcy
And just to say, anyone (or their wider family, kids, etc) affected by the loss of a friend or loved one who needs some advice, guidance or general info then feel free to PM me.

I've done it for people on here in the past and would be happy to do so again if needed.

KRO
👏
Top man
Tony Fantastico
RIP Steven. KRO
18:22, Tue 23 Jan
Blues and Bears ,Can't get better than that.
Sorry for your loss but he will be with you whenever you think of Blues.
KRO.
18:33, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven, I hope number 8 that you have paid it forward and taken others down to suffer. KRO
Inspector Montalbano
RIP Steven, I hope number 8 that you have paid it forward and taken others down to suffer. KRO

Exactly this. 👍
19:26, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
19:43, Tue 23 Jan
RIP Steven

One thing I’d love to see, is a row of half a dozen seats put on the Tilton roof ( securely fastened naturally)……. Symbolic for all of us who’ve lost a friend or family member to look up at times….. Great PR for the club. Don’t know if any other club has done ?
20:54, Tue 23 Jan
Sincere thanks to all of you who have posted to this, I appreciate it.

My kids know that he was instrumental in them having to follow us 💙