Blues win over Blackburn Rovers was welcome, vital and a signpost.It eased the concern about being dragged into what seems like a perennial Championship relegation battle - although by no means are Blues out of the woods - and ensured an upbeat atmosphere for Saturday's eagerly-anticipated visit of

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]
Great piece Tatts, thought I can’t imagine anyone ever clapping Tyler Blackett upon a return!

One minor edit, your quote on Mowbray whilst at Albion, I think you have the year wrong 👍🏻
Brilliant.

People should read the comments about constantly pining for the past and take it onboard.
Best one yet.

Thongs seal of approval. Well done.👏
'A football romantic.'

I do love that phrase.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
I found this story from Alex Dicken quite remarkable.
[twitter.com]
Strangely enough, after a post-match pint in Bar 8 whilst killing time before my train, I spotted three people peering through the door to the press room in the Main Stand and thought it a bit odd. I wondered if maybe they wanted to try and nick a programme or team sheet. Or even the Beau Brummie costume . . .
But no, they had hung around until 10.30pm to burst in and say their piece.
Whilst everyone is entitled to their view and responsible for their own actions, can we just move on?
A group of fans in the lower Gil Merrick burst into a chorus of ‘There’s only one John Eustace’ as he walked off the pitch towards the tunnel, on the final whistle.

Cult like weirdos
14:04, Thu 15 Feb
Speaking of Blackett a Blackburn player managed to even do a worse throw then him the other night!
14:11, Thu 15 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
[twitter.com]
Strangely enough, after a post-match pint in Bar 8 whilst killing time before my train, I spotted three people peering through the door to the press room in the Main Stand and thought it a bit odd. I wondered if maybe they wanted to try and nick a programme or team sheet. Or even the Beau Brummie costume . . .
Whilst everyone is entitled to their view and responsible for their own actions, can we just move on?
A group of fans in the lower Gil Merrick burst into a chorus of ‘There’s only one John Eustace’ as he walked off the pitch towards the tunnel, on the final whistle.

Cult like weirdos
You’ve been very polite there
Tony Fantastico
14:13, Thu 15 Feb
TresorLuntala
Great piece Tatts, thought I can’t imagine anyone ever clapping Tyler Blackett upon a return!

One minor edit, your quote on Mowbray whilst at Albion, I think you have the year wrong 👍🏻

You are correct. Apologies and thank you.

It was from a story Chris Lepkowski did in 2007. It had - for some reason - been updated in 2012 by Birmingham Live and that's where erroneously the year came from!

I'll have to sack my staff.
Brilliant that Tatts. Agree with everything in there 💙
It’s intact though. Not in tact 😉
Tony Fantastico
“Sometimes I feel some people are more comfortable lamenting what was and might have been through rosy-tinted specs rather than getting behind the here and now and embracing the possibilities of the future.”

Well put. Exactly the point. I see this everywhere at the moment.
Tam
14:18, Thu 15 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
“Sometimes I feel some people are more comfortable lamenting what was and might have been through rosy-tinted specs rather than getting behind the here and now and embracing the possibilities of the future.”

Yes, I used to be like that.

They were great days.
Make Blues Great Again
14:19, Thu 15 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Tom TheProject Brady
[twitter.com]

Cult like weirdos
You’ve been very polite there

I first read that as a different word to cult…
14:21, Thu 15 Feb
😁
Tony Fantastico
14:21, Thu 15 Feb
Tam
Tam
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

Yes, I used to be like that.

They were great days.
👏
Tony Fantastico