20:16, Mon 4 Mar
Going well for them

Wtf am I watching. People are leaving already !!
20:17, Mon 4 Mar
Could be 7 or 8 - they're bloody awful
20:19, Mon 4 Mar
Deserve to be relegated twice, embarrassed Championship clubs all season.
20:22, Mon 4 Mar
Just shows the sheer gap you have to bridge when you go up.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:23, Mon 4 Mar
Miamivice
Could be 7 or 8 - they're bloody awful

7or 8 by half-time.
20:24, Mon 4 Mar
Them and Burnley are the worst two sides I’ve seen in the prem for a long time.
It’s about time I see Kompany get some stick because he looks out of his depth.

The gap is huge and getting bigger, but when you see Luton giving it more of ago then questions should be asked of everyone and anyone at those two clubs.

It’s embarrassing, I feel for the fans being put through that tbh, least for the most part in our prem days we were bloody competitive.
20:25, Mon 4 Mar
It can't be that great for Arsenal either.
Play at full pace and it's brutal.

Take it at 3/4 pace and it's just as bad.
20:26, Mon 4 Mar
As a matter of interest, only one club has ever scored double figures away from home in a league match.

Sheffield United.
20:28, Mon 4 Mar
I don't think Burnley are that bad. They are mostly set up in a naive way. If they played it tighter they'd get 30ish points. Not close to staying up maybe, but not horrendous. I don't think Kompany is the man for a relegation struggle.

Sheffield United are just an awful team. 13 points actually flatters them.
20:32, Mon 4 Mar
Sheep2
I don't think Burnley are that bad. They are mostly set up in a naive way. If they played it tighter they'd get 30ish points. Not close to staying up maybe, but not horrendous. I don't think Kompany is the man for a relegation struggle.

Sheffield United are just an awful team. 13 points actually flatters them.

Yeah but that’s the whole point mate, pundits and everyone has been saying Kompany has to adjust, be savvy. If he’s this smart fella everyone’s lauding him to be then he won’t be a stubborn effer and get relegated with a whimper.
But yes Sheffield United literally just went up for the money, sold all there best players before a ball was kicked.
They’ll just do a Norwich and hover up and down for a few years no doubt.
20:33, Mon 4 Mar
I wonder if there's any chance of getting Trusty in the summer
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:33, Mon 4 Mar
Their owner wants out at the blades. I’m pretty sure they had to stop ordering paint to mark the pitches etc just to stay out of admin

Proper effed. I don’t mind them, much preferable to Wednesday
20:34, Mon 4 Mar
As a matter of interest, only one club has ever scored double figures away from home in a league match.

Sheffield United.

In what? The history of the Football League? There’s no way that’s true.
20:37, Mon 4 Mar
Sheep2
I don't think Burnley are that bad.

I have not seen them play many times this season but when I have, the defending was worse than awful, an absolute disgrace. The midfield looks ok and they do create chances up front but Burnley's forwards couldn't hit a barn door.
20:42, Mon 4 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady

Sheffield United.

In what? The history of the Football League? There’s no way that’s true.
Double figures is very rare. We hold the record for that (five times).