Chris
It's because it's fucking boring to keep seeing people go on about it

Well, don't fucking read it then.

Shocking rudeness. Reported.

Kitty has claws...
Make Blues Great Again
21:27, Fri 29 Mar
Mister Mutley
From the start of the season we looked a strong centre forward and a big centre half short. That’s what’s costing.

Agree with this completely. I think the players are generally decent. Better than the league position suggests.

But we desperately lack a proper center forward and a big hairy arsed defender. We'd be a good team then.
05:45, Sat 30 Mar
gerry1875
generalBlue
Rags
Rags
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

Eustace got some sort of tune out of them, i thought Mowbray was getting there too

Most teams in the division were finding their feet, our players were fresh and playing without pressure on warm days and evenings. In a parallel universe i truly don’t believe a full year of Eustace would have made a jot of difference.

I can guarantee you that if Eustace had stayed we would be safe by now. I think Mowbray will an advancement on Eustace (so not wanting him back)

.... but so many people refuse to give Eustace credit for what was getting us through - organisation, team spirit and a plan (not an exciting plan - but an effective plan)

Go on rags I’ll challenge you ….
Where’s your categoric and 100% evidence that Eusta e would have saved the day ……
I’ll wait for a vety long time …. You just can’t .
Stop talking bollocks mate
Pretty much with you mate, yes we were top 6 but werent we only something like 3 or 4 points away from bottom 3

Exactly people seem to have forgot we wasn’t up to much before the games against Huddersfield and West Brom. People are also failing to acknowledge we’ve suffered injuries to key personnel all season.

With all of that and our inability to score goals I can’t see how anyone with sense would guarantee Eustace, could’ve done better.
09:27, Sat 30 Mar
Win percentage for Villa John at Blackburn….0 per cent.
Tam
09:37, Sat 30 Mar
Clapton
gerry1875
generalBlue
Rags
Rags
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

Eustace got some sort of tune out of them, i thought Mowbray was getting there too

Most teams in the division were finding their feet, our players were fresh and playing without pressure on warm days and evenings. In a parallel universe i truly don’t believe a full year of Eustace would have made a jot of difference.

I can guarantee you that if Eustace had stayed we would be safe by now. I think Mowbray will an advancement on Eustace (so not wanting him back)

.... but so many people refuse to give Eustace credit for what was getting us through - organisation, team spirit and a plan (not an exciting plan - but an effective plan)

Go on rags I’ll challenge you ….
Where’s your categoric and 100% evidence that Eusta e would have saved the day ……
I’ll wait for a vety long time …. You just can’t .
Stop talking bollocks mate
Pretty much with you mate, yes we were top 6 but werent we only something like 3 or 4 points away from bottom 3

Exactly people seem to have forgot we wasn’t up to much before the games against Huddersfield and West Brom. People are also failing to acknowledge we’ve suffered injuries to key personnel all season.

With all of that and our inability to score goals I can’t see how anyone with sense would guarantee Eustace, could’ve done better.

No, I don’t think that people have forgotten, but I think that you do have to take the results as a whole, and the stats are the stats. We weren’t three or four points from the bottom anyway. Anyway, look at the spectacular fall from grace under Rooney, and the difference is so stark that it would be silly not to draw a conclusion from that. Of course nobody could guarantee anything, but I believe that we’d have picked up more than 21 points in 28 games. Similarly, Tony was doing OK, and I believe that we’d have had more than 1 point in 8 games with him here.

No guarantees, but I don’t think that it’s a wild leap of the imagination to suggest that we wouldn’t be in this position if a) the Rooney fiasco hadn’t happened and b) Tony hadn’t become poorly.
Make Blues Great Again
09:50, Sat 30 Mar
Tam
The problem is Tam, that some bang on about Eustace so much, it gets on the collective tits, prompting ire.
Tam
10:31, Sat 30 Mar
I think that it's probably the situation that we find ourselves in, rather than Eustace being the new Pep. As ever, while I did feel that it was a harsh sacking, it's the replacement that's key. That's the real feck up,of course
Make Blues Great Again
10:36, Sat 30 Mar
Tam
They got it right eventually with Mowbray.
Him having to go off sick is just a situation that is pretty unique. We’d already have been safe if he was well.
Fingers crossed he’s well by the summer and wants to return.
Tony Fantastico
Tam
10:44, Sat 30 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
They got it right eventually with Mowbray.
Him having to go off sick is just a situation that is pretty unique. We’d already have been safe if he was well.
Fingers crossed he’s well by the summer and wants to return.

Yes, exactly. They put it right and it was sheer bad luck (just talking in a football sense) for us that he was poorly.
Make Blues Great Again
Fat Buddha CBE

8 draws
I wish we could have those 8 points. Thank god JE left us with 18 points to start our relegation scrap with. The other 5 manages between them have only managed 3 points more in 28 games
Fat Buddha CBE

8 draws
I wish we could have those 8 points. Thank god JE left us with 18 points to start our relegation scrap with. The other 5 manages between them have only managed 3 points more in 28 games

Good point. He'll probably end up at Liverpool