18:10, Fri 29 Mar
6 defenders on the pitch and still lost.

For all the nonsense talk that we don’t have the players to play a more progressive style (which is rubbish, obviously), we also don’t have to players to play Rowett style anti football.

At least we showed ‘passion’, right Robbo?

442, back to basics, that’ll work, right guys?
Dong Ren Out.
18:11, Fri 29 Mar
Who exactly are you having a go at?
18:11, Fri 29 Mar
I mean he is here because TM has a literal illness, Venus certainly wasn’t up to it.

The best we could have got at this stage in the season. If we go down it won’t be Rowetts fault.
18:12, Fri 29 Mar
The formation probably kept us in the game.

Formation has nothing to do with Laird giving a cheap freekick away on the edge of the box for the first; and Drameh and Sanderson meekly dealing with an up and under late on for the winner
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:13, Fri 29 Mar
LondonBlue

For all the nonsense talk that we don’t have the players to play a more progressive style (which is rubbish, obviously), we also don’t have to players to play Rowett style anti football.

One of the worst posts i've seen on here. 4th bottom and going down and you think this lot can play progressive football. We tried that under rooney, how did it go mate?

This season has taught me we have some of the thickest fans in the country. It's mental.
18:13, Fri 29 Mar

Title is "Rowett Lovers"

I think he's having a go at those on here (a few), and on Facebook (bloody hundreds), who have been creaming their pants about Rowett returning ever since he left, and almost seem to be hoping that Mowbray never returns so King Gary can stay.
18:14, Fri 29 Mar
CastleBlue
LondonBlue

One of the worst posts i've seen on here. 4th bottom and going down and you think this lot can play progressive football. We tried that under rooney, how did it go mate?

This season has taught me we have some of the thickest fans in the country. It's mental.

We deserve to go down. The players are cowards. Garry Cook sniffs his own farts, and the fans are morons.

Will be a shame for Huddersfield or Sheff Weds if we jam survival
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Style of play is irrelevant at this point I feel. We’re just dire. End of story. No matter what style we try to play.
Let’s maybe give him more than 1 game?

The players are shite tbh.
18:15, Fri 29 Mar
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Perhaps Venus should have just worn a navy jumper to get cut some slack.
18:15, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Venus is a cuck

Came out and said the team is missing a leader when he was the manager. A change needed to be made.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:16, Fri 29 Mar

Title is "Rowett Lovers"

I think he's having a go at those on here (a few), and on Facebook (bloody hundreds), who have been creaming their pants about Rowett returning ever since he left, and almost seem to be hoping that Mowbray never returns so King Gary can stay.

Ok thanks Rags

So he's having a pot shot at people with a mental illness, got it, thanks.
18:17, Fri 29 Mar
LondonBlue

That's the spirit.
Up the feckin Blues
18:17, Fri 29 Mar
Chris

Rowett is a proven organiser who can make teams hard to beat.

The problem with Blues though is our players keep making stupid individual mistakes, which a manager can’t legislate for.

We need to make and more importantly score more chances to cover that eventuality. My fear is this is where Rowett will struggle.
18:20, Fri 29 Mar
LondonBlue

One game? Give over. I bet you thought Rooney should have been given the rest of the season. Be patient we were told when we criticized Rooney.

Rowett is still out best chance of staying up.