15:35, Sun 14 Apr
Extraordinary game this.

I’ve never seen a goal living such a charmed life as the Palace goal today
15:37, Sun 14 Apr
Haaland would’ve scored 😛
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:38, Sun 14 Apr
Should be about 6-4 this
15:38, Sun 14 Apr
Honestly Liverpool must be the worst finishers in the league. They seem to average 30 shots a game and it takes them 20 just to get a goal.
15:42, Sun 14 Apr
Super Hans
Haaland would’ve scored 😛

Haaland would have had about 6
15:42, Sun 14 Apr
Joachim Andersen is an exceptional defender btw don’t think he gets the praise he deserves.

Adam Wharton is a hell of a player he’s really impressed me stepping up in the prem, calmest player on the pitch for a young kid.
A few coupons wrecked today
Up the palace! 💪

Cry more Klopp
15:57, Sun 14 Apr
Lerma MOTM for me. Unbelievable game he’s had
16:01, Sun 14 Apr
That last free kick and booking against Palace... You could see the ref asking on his microphone "What was that for ?"

I take it the Fourth official can call him and tell him about anything he's missed ?
16:04, Sun 14 Apr
It's all on Arsenal now. I can't abide a 4th consecutive title for Man City. For me it's the death of football. We're basically waiting for Pep to eff off before anyone can win. Come on Arsenal. Especially today.
16:05, Sun 14 Apr
bluer than blues
It's all on Arsenal now. I can't abide a 4th consecutive title for Man City. For me it's the death of football. We're basically waiting for Pep to eff off before anyone can win. Come on Arsenal. Especially today.

I’m with you, but I refuse to watch their game in case the villa have a decent game. I’ll be watching the Leverkusen title party
16:06, Sun 14 Apr

I’d rather Man City won it for 10 years than Liverpool doing it for 1.
16:07, Sun 14 Apr
bluer than blues

Wrong bloke to ask because I’d want City all day to win it, can’t stand Arsenal or thunderbird head Arteta.

I admire the relentless attitude of City and Pep,
they can win it forever in my opinion just due to my disdain for liveroool, Arsenal.
16:14, Sun 14 Apr
Enjoyed watching them lose. Palace deserve some credit for that defensive performance.