14:14, Mon 15 Apr
They're clearly an excellent team with excellent players but I don't think they're exciting to watch.

As much as I hate Liverpool, they are good to watch.
14:21, Mon 15 Apr
Horses for courses I guess

I’d prefer to watch a Pep or Arteta side than a Klopp one but that’s just me

All three of them excellent managers though.
14:33, Mon 15 Apr
Personally don't understand why people hate Arteta or Klopp but seems to like Pep. They are, as all top managers tend to be, petulant when they don't win. I guess you don't see it much from Pep because he doesn't often lose but he's easily as bad as the other two.

I don't want Man City to win it because I think it's destroying the value of the PL. It'll be 6 wins out of 7. Fans often criticise the Bundesliga for being a one team league but we're heading the same way.

I'd rather the league be won by a different club every year. In my ideal league, it would be incredibly difficult to win b2b titles. That Man City seem to coast to them ruins the credibility of the league, IMHO.
14:38, Mon 15 Apr
I’m unashamedly a Guardiola simp but I dont support City because of it, would prefer it to be a different winner this year too.

You are right though, show any sort of emotions these days and the media will come for you to generate clicks, and then social media just regurgitates it.

The Guardiola response to getting questioned on bollocking Grealish was excellent.

Don’t mind the other two, the only thing I don’t like about Klopp is his whinging about scheduling and the carling cup. If you win games you play more games, that’s how it goes.
Tam
14:42, Mon 15 Apr
bluer than blues
Personally don't understand why people hate Arteta or Klopp but seems to like Pep. They are, as all top managers tend to be, petulant when they don't win. I guess you don't see it much from Pep because he doesn't often lose but he's easily as bad as the other two.

I don't want Man City to win it because I think it's destroying the value of the PL. It'll be 6 wins out of 7. Fans often criticise the Bundesliga for being a one team league but we're heading the same way.

I'd rather the league be won by a different club every year. In my ideal league, it would be incredibly difficult to win b2b titles. That Man City seem to coast to them ruins the credibility of the league, IMHO.

I do want Man City to win it, and to keep winning it until we do. Reasons:

All the Man City fans that I know are sound - still retain that down to earth attitude to a large extent.

I don't like Arsenal. Bottlers against Villa in their relegation battle when they stayed up courtesy of that goal line technology feck up. never forgiven them never will, for that spineless display.

I don't like Liverpool. Never have, and I'm sure that I never will.

Man United - living in Stafford, feck me, we've had to endure the glory fans. Also the sneering at Man City through the years, reminds me of Villa and us. Well, Villa will get it soon enough, and I hope that the payback is just as sweet.

I don't like anyone else either.
Make Blues Great Again
15:06, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
Add to that. Arsenal's attitude towards us before the Carling Cup Final. They and their fans thought they just had to turn up. Arrogant arse...nals