19:51, Mon 15 Apr
[www.reddit.com]

Seems interesting.
No land, no expansion of Villa Park, but huge plans afoot?
19:55, Mon 15 Apr
Couldn't give a shit pal.
19:56, Mon 15 Apr
FEA especially DvB
Tony Fantastico
20:05, Mon 15 Apr
Must be outside the city then because if there was anything in the pipeline there’s a poster on here that would already know about it.

But I agree with others…fvccck em
20:07, Mon 15 Apr
Outside the city would suit them, given most of their supporters come from Staffordshire. But yeah who cares about Vile
It’s basically that scene in Borat at this point.

I get a step, he must get a step.

Pathetic.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:15, Mon 15 Apr
It’s basically that scene in Borat at this point.

I get a step, he must get a step.

Pathetic.

I have new sports quarter, he cannot afford.

Great success!
20:15, Mon 15 Apr
😂

Everyone know that villa park is for girls
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:16, Mon 15 Apr
All other football clubs in the West Midlands area have inferior stadiums.
20:18, Mon 15 Apr
Gonna get some mileage out of this one
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:20, Mon 15 Apr
Theyll rebuild the train station and fill the corners in at four sheds. Whoopie do

They’ll always be fannys
20:21, Mon 15 Apr
Theyll rebuild the train station and fill the corners in at four sheds. Whoopie do

They’ll always be fannys

Is the logical thing they’ll do, can’t see them moving out of VP to Perry Barr or the NEC (remember that one!).

Either way it’ll still be a hemmed in 19th century shit heap that people can’t get to, from or spend money at. I hope they enjoy their upcoming 40 years of stagnation.
20:34, Mon 15 Apr
They'll have to find and sell a grealish every 2 years and also qualify for Europe every sesson just to tread water. Sell off their land portfolio, hock the family silver and still fall behind our revenue generating behemoth. This is death by a thousand cuts for their pox ridden fan base.
20:35, Mon 15 Apr
Didn’t Dr Tony sell a car park or two to stay afloat as well? Can’t have much land left
20:37, Mon 15 Apr
#PrayForAstonHall