22:09, Thu 18 Apr
Just bought 4 in the Kop.
Travelling from DC and Chicago for the game (well for a wedding, but the game is the day before).
22:10, Thu 18 Apr
๐Ÿ‘
Tony Fantastico
22:11, Thu 18 Apr
Philly_bluenose = Blues Proper ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
23:58, Thu 18 Apr
Waggeh
Philly_bluenose = Blues Proper ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
As previously discussed, I shall be wearing my Tom Brady mask, Darth Vader cape and will be waving a large American flag!!!
09:38, Fri 19 Apr
Long time lurker, first time poster. 5 of us coming from Anglesey. I'm bringing 3 nephews to their first game. Their Dad's are Leeds and Manure fans. It's an intervention. Would one of you kind souls be willing to lend me your client ref?
09:42, Fri 19 Apr
Long time lurker, first time poster. 5 of us coming from Anglesey. I'm bringing 3 nephews to their first game. Their Dad's are Leeds and Manure fans. It's an intervention. Would one of you kind souls be willing to lend me your client ref?

I'll PM you mate.
09:55, Fri 19 Apr
Trialist

I'll PM you mate.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.
10:03, Fri 19 Apr
philly_bluenose
Just bought 4 in the Kop.
Travelling from DC and Chicago for the game (well for a wedding, but the game is the day before).

This is excellent. How long are you over for? There is a family event โ€œBluesfestโ€ at St Andrews the following week on 11th May. If youโ€™re still over, it would be a good event (weather depending) to take the family to. Bumper cars, face painting, entertainment, food, big screens showing PL games etc ๐Ÿ‘
10:04, Fri 19 Apr
Gonna sell out for sure. Just looked on Club site and Tilton Standing nearly full already.What a great time to be a Blues.
JCL
10:29, Fri 19 Apr
Always try to make it to the last game of the season, has been a while, last game was the first under Knightsbridge. Been a busy man! And have persuaded another lapsed buddy to come down.

Any kind sole able to PM a client ref no. Please. Also.if you have any tips on how to enter it?

Promise I won't invade the pitch!! Although looks like I will be close enough to.

Obliged
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
10:35, Fri 19 Apr
Just an FYI, when I did this for the Cardiff and Cov games, the guy I spoke to wanted the client ref as well. I read him that passage from the email about just giving the full name but he was adamant. Had to hang up, ring my mate for his reference and then call back and wait another 45 minutes...
10:37, Fri 19 Apr
On the phone now. Started off at number 113. 15 minutes later and I'm at 70. FOMO.....
10:42, Fri 19 Apr
Ive went from 1st in the queue to 90th after being on the phone for 93 minutes
10:44, Fri 19 Apr
Carlos Costly
Ive went from 1st in the queue to 90th after being on the phone for 93 minutes

Similar to me.

Just see it as character building