14:56, Thu 18 Apr
triplet dad
An early start for us coming down from Edinburgh for a 12:30 kick off but can't miss this one.

Wow, good dedication. Well done.

I think the feeling is coming back, whatever happens - next season and the future are going to be ace.
Tam
15:00, Thu 18 Apr
Spike
triplet dad
An early start for us coming down from Edinburgh for a 12:30 kick off but can't miss this one.

Wow, good dedication. Well done.

I think the feeling is coming back, whatever happens
- next season and the future are going to be ace.

Yep, I think I'm hearing and seeing that, even from my lonely Staffordshire outpost. I think that Knighthead are getting under the skin now.
Make Blues Great Again
15:00, Thu 18 Apr
Currently 65th in the queue for the ticket office. Lots of interest for this fixture - looking forward to another sell out!!
15:09, Thu 18 Apr
B_C_F_C
Tilton shark
We will be there (All STHs) and coming up on the train so none of us have to drive.

Hopefully its just a party day in the sun with plenty of beer.

Norwich have sold out of all of their allocation.

Bit of an oddity.

I can't recall ever seeing our away tickets being on sale before the home side. Let alone a week before.

I wonder why our home tickets have been on sale so late this season ? To he fair, with over a fortnight to go, this is one of the earlier one's 🙂
15:24, Thu 18 Apr
As long as there are 2 left in the Tilton lower by next Friday when I get paid I'll be happy. Reading this thread is giving me FOMO.
15:29, Thu 18 Apr
Can you get the 15 quid deal online. I can get a ticket on my account but can't see where I put my mates ref. Promo code says invalid.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
15:31, Thu 18 Apr
Cattellroadcorner
Can you get the 15 quid deal online. I can get a ticket on my account but can't see where I put my mates ref. Promo code says invalid.

Not unless your account is for a ST Holder

He (ST holder) can do it on line and pass the ticket to you?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:35, Thu 18 Apr
My pal's (STH) just bought extras online.
For the Cov game, I noticed all the tickets had his client reference on. So I presumed you buy them in your own name, and don't have to assign them.
15:36, Thu 18 Apr
I’ve looked into it and was considering taking you up on the offer but christ alive even one night in Birmingham at a hotel is a piss take these days. Train from Leeds at 7am is bad enough but an extra 150 quid on top, I’m not sure I can afford it.

UTFB from a distance
15:53, Thu 18 Apr
Started off as 66 in the phone queue. Was at number 1 for ages. Now no 52. I'm now in full tantrum mode.
If it looks like they’re gonna go let me know and I’ll get them for you in advance.
Gazball?
15:56, Thu 18 Apr
got 2 for my Daughter and Grandson
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
16:15, Thu 18 Apr
AmyT-FEA
I’ve looked into it and was considering taking you up on the offer but christ alive even one night in Birmingham at a hotel is a piss take these days. Train from Leeds at 7am is bad enough but an extra 150 quid on top, I’m not sure I can afford it.

UTFB from a distance

If you're getting a Train on matchday, wouldn't you be better off binning the hotel, and getting the Train back on Saturday afternoon/evening ?
16:15, Thu 18 Apr
mr_crosby
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah that’s the plan.
Again anyone wanting my ref number get in touch. If you’ve had it previously feel free to use it, obviously

I’ve just brought Crude a Huddersfield ticket with it.
He’s asked if he can sit with you on the coach as well 🚌
Yes. I’ll have some bitty
Tony Fantastico
16:17, Thu 18 Apr
Can't wait for this one, got a feeling it'll be a day of celebration for new beginnings at Blues

Relieved to see the back of this season, extremely excited for the next one